4.0 out of 5 stars Why not say it includes pins?
I ordered 19mm pins along with the watch band, however, it was a waste, as the watch band "kit" includes the 19mm needed to replace the watch. So why not say that in the product description?
Published 19 months ago by Mikeo1223

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible design
Published on July 27, 2012 by DixieNCa

4.0 out of 5 stars Why not say it includes pins?, May 4, 2013
This review is from: Garmin Replacement Watch Band for Forerunner 610, part #010-11251-05 (Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible design, July 27, 2012
First and foremost I LOVE my Garmin. But I HATE the wrist/watch band. I had to replace my band after about 7 mos of regular use. The one I bought fell apart while I was running 2 days later. Fixed it again. Fell apart again. I'm taking my watch to a local watch repair person to see if they can make me a better band. My wrists are small. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible, February 14, 2014
R. Abbott (Albuquerque, NM USA) - See all my reviews
This does not fit my Forerunner 610. There must be a couple different variants of the watch. My 610 has a couple teeth on the wristband mount by the stop/start button, and the original wristband has holes for these teeth. This replacement looks alike in every way, except there are no holes for the teeth, so it won't fit on. I am going to try to attach a couple photos of this problem.

Postscript: This is a later update - there are two variants of the Forerunner 610. The earlier ones (like mine) have a metal back, later ones have a plastic back. I'm guessing the wristband I received fits the plastic-back model.

1.0 out of 5 stars Band broke again, July 1, 2013
This is really a review of the entire Garmin wristband system. If your band has broken, I suppose the best you can do is buy this band on Amazon. I did so and the band has already broken in two places--just a month after purchase. This is my THIRD watchband in as many years of owning this watch. Can Garmin not make a watchband that doesn't break for a $350 watch? Or does it not want to, figuring some people will just buy a totally new watch when the watchband breaks? Are other people having this problem?

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, June 27, 2013
I received the product previous to run my first Marathon, it was helpful for me and the installation was easy

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Replacement Band!, May 9, 2013
These type of bands don't last forever and watch makers always change styles... so, if you have a Forerunner 610, you better buy at least one these and have that safe and secure feeling afterwards!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 7, 2013
Perfect replacement watch (GARMIN Forerunner 610) band and tool to change it.
Very good material and fits perfectly to the original watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Realty helpful, February 3, 2013
Unfortunately Garmin Forerunner 620 band is fragile. That is why this replacement is so useful and necessary. Easy to fix it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong band., March 13, 2014
I have the Garmin Forerunner 610. This band DOES NOT FIT. It is the complete wrong design for this watch. I don't know if they changed the style or something but this is most certainly not the band for my watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit my watch, October 24, 2014
Doesn't fit my Forerunner 610. Had to return it. I see that others had the same problem.