5.0 out of 5 stars Complete Garmin Accessory, with bracket
Left my previous suction cup + bracket in a rental. Purchased this item and just received it. It comes in a Garmin box ("Authentic Garmin Accessory") and comes complete with suction cup and bracket. Exactly as pictured. As indicated on the box, it fits the Garmin 200/205 series.
Published on March 5, 2009 by M. Quigley

The suction mount by Garmin 010-10936-03 (for Nuvi 205,205w) from "Semsons & Co" did not come in genuine Garmin packaging and is missing a plate (with a sticker on it). I returned the item and reordered the same item sold by Amazon LLC to receive the plate, bracket, and suction mount in genuine Garmin packaging.

It's deceiving because the item sold by Amazon...
Published on August 18, 2010 by jjtl

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete Garmin Accessory, with bracket, March 5, 2009
M. Quigley (The Great State of Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Garmin Vehicle Suction Cup Mount (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware when ordering the product from Semsons & Co, order directly from Amazon!, August 18, 2010
jjtl (Chicago, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Garmin Vehicle Suction Cup Mount (Electronics)

It's deceiving because the item sold by Amazon LLC and Semson have the same Item Model # and ASIN # when you search for them. This is probably why the reviews are so discrepant for the same product - the people who ordered from Amazon were the ones that received the complete and genuine Garmin product. I've ordered the exact same item sold by Amazon LLC and it came in genuine garmin packaging as described on the accessories page by Garmin. It's only a one dollar difference between the product sold by Semsons and Amazon LLC, it is worth it to order the item that is sold directly by "Amazon LLC" and not "Semsons - fulfilled by Amazon" to avoid any disappointment.

In addition, I just noticed that Semsons and Co listed the item to have an original price of "$42.68" which is untrue, the item is on sale on Garmin's official website for just $25! This enables the seller to list a large discount (68% off!) so that people will purchase the item from them. I strongly advise against ordering this particular product from Semsons and Co, order from Amazon and you won't have to make returns!

1.0 out of 5 stars piece of junk, June 1, 2010
K. McAllister (Newport News, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Garmin Vehicle Suction Cup Mount (Electronics)
No sooner had I mounted the new garmin GPS in my car than the rubber suction cup cracked rendering this whole device worthless. It lasted me all of 15 seconds before it failed. I felt totally ripped off.

2.0 out of 5 stars Missing bracket, August 12, 2008
This review is from: Garmin Vehicle Suction Cup Mount (Electronics)
I received only the suction cup mount, but not the bracket shown in the picture, my order looks like item 010-10747-00 from Garmin, which is only the mount. This obivously makes the mount useless, since I'm purchasing this mount to replace one that was stolen. I'm still trying to figure out if it was a mistake from Amazon, or the item does not come with the bracket. I would rather have purchased this directly from Garmin, since now Amazon is giving me headache and money loss from having to return the item for refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you have the correct nuvi, June 16, 2009
This review is from: Garmin Vehicle Suction Cup Mount (Electronics)
The suction cup works fine, however, this suction cup mount is only for certain nuvi devices, something that is not made clear in the product description. It works with the 205w, 200w, 205 and 200 series. I have a 350, and the antenna flap cannot be put in the horizontal position with this mount.
If you're having problems with the suction cup, be sure to clean the rubber suction cup, as film from the windshield will accumulate and the unit can fall off the window.
Also, if the suction cup is applied near sea level and you drive into the mountains, don't be surprised if the unit falls off.

5.0 out of 5 stars It comes with the Bracket, March 24, 2009
This review is from: Garmin Vehicle Suction Cup Mount (Electronics)
Garmin Suction Cup Mount (010-10936-00)
I know a lot of people had a concern about whether this ships with the bracket. I was anxiously waiting for the product to arrive since I wasn't sure if the bracket was included...worry no more the package just arrived and it included the bracket as well. It's in Garmin packaging, just need to stick it on the windshield and see if it stays on as well as the one I just misplaced in a rental car.

Vevek

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY, February 6, 2011
This review is from: Garmin Vehicle Suction Cup Mount (Electronics)
My wife purchased this item for me as a gift, and when I opened it and tried to apply it to my windshield, it immediately fell. There was absolutely NO suction at all to hold the mount in place. The item was totally defective. And since it was a gift, and I had not opened it until Christmas, we were past the date allowed in which to return the item. I know it's only a waste of $4, but I still feel as if we should have at least received a product that actually worked as advertised. So we would warn you against buying the item from this company. It would be well worth the extra money to buy it directly from Garmin instead of wasting your time with the defective product shipped by this company.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just only for Nuvi200/250, September 2, 2007
Dongkyun Ahn (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Garmin Vehicle Suction Cup Mount (Electronics)
This cup mount is only for Nuvi 200/250. Except for the price, I'm satisfied with this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, May 7, 2009
This review is from: Garmin Vehicle Suction Cup Mount (Electronics)
Within 4 months of getting this mount it broke. The part that the ball fits into (ring part) broke. I would rather see the actual metal version that shipped with my Nuvi be available.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as described, July 7, 2009
This review is from: Garmin Vehicle Suction Cup Mount (Electronics)
Before buying this product, I read some earlier reviews stating it was a knock off and not a Garmin product, you don't get the suction cup, you don't get everything pictured, etc. All of those reviews are pure garbage. It is a Garmin product, and you get exactly what is pictured. The only thing you don't get (and you should) is slapped for leaving the original in the rental car.

Garmin Vehicle Suction Cup Mount