Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

67%
33%
Price:$1,699.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on October 12, 2012
This is the best portable GPS Garmin ever made for small planes! Easy to use, with a lots of great functions. The touch screen makes the operation much easier than older versions such as GPSMap 695. I really recommend it!
11 comment6 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2013
Buying a brand new one would have been too much, this refurbished is perfect for a decent price!
Excellent self present for christmas :)
on November 17, 2014
good
on August 18, 2015
EXCELENT
on February 22, 2013
Got lost at one point using the map, The included airplane game is quite fun. It entertained me and my family for hours. We never forget to leave our Garmin at home!
22 comments2 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2013
Was on a fishing trip and gut lost. coudln't figure out this damn gamrin and the graphix suck! it keep telling me take a left. to my left only was more water. why it wants me to swim? but when i couldnt find a rock fast enough this thing came in handy to nock the fish out! is heavy as s***!
33 comments3 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question