Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Garmin aera 795 (Americas Database)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

67%
33%
Price:$1,699.00+ Free shipping

on October 12, 2012
This is the best portable GPS Garmin ever made for small planes! Easy to use, with a lots of great functions. The touch screen makes the operation much easier than older versions such as GPSMap 695. I really recommend it!
on December 26, 2013
Buying a brand new one would have been too much, this refurbished is perfect for a decent price!
Excellent self present for christmas :)
on November 17, 2014
good
on August 18, 2015
EXCELENT
on February 22, 2013
Got lost at one point using the map, The included airplane game is quite fun. It entertained me and my family for hours. We never forget to leave our Garmin at home!
on February 23, 2013
Was on a fishing trip and gut lost. coudln't figure out this damn gamrin and the graphix suck! it keep telling me take a left. to my left only was more water. why it wants me to swim? but when i couldnt find a rock fast enough this thing came in handy to nock the fish out! is heavy as s***!