Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 85 questions
vote
Yes! It brings the suction cup? Gps and the charger
Aug 14, 2014 by mario
vote
I THINK they're the same unit. It's just that the "base" model comes with the latest map revision ... and no more. When the maps are revised ( updated ) you'd be notified that a revision is available but you'd need to buy the revision to download and install it in your unit. The alternative, "with lifetime maps" purchase costs a little more, but subsequent updates are provided at no further charge for the unit's "lifetime" (or for yours). I think the latter was a better buy and so that's what I chose. Happy trails!
Jul 22, 2014 by Philip A. Cutting
votes
Yes, Don, it does come with a car charger.
May 20, 2014 by Wandasea
votes
The "maps" feature can be updated regularly by hooking it up to a computer and downloading the new map information. It appears that the memory inside the GPS does not have enough storage capacity for all of the map updates. At least that is what this person is saying was his/her experience. I haven't tried to update any maps yet, so I can't verify the Garmin's storage capacity. I can't imagine that it wouldn't have enough for at least one or two updates, but I have no personal knowledge.
Feb 14, 2014 by Wally
votes
can I use in uk Apr 29, 2014
Out of the box I dont think it will work in UK. You can download UK maps and load it onto the GPS for it to work in UK.
Apr 29, 2014 by Sandy
votes
There is an option to change the keyboard to German. There is no German voice preloaded (that I could find), but you can download additional spoken languages for free using the PC software that comes with the device.
Apr 14, 2013 by TheITMan
votes
Yes, very nice suction cup... works well, better than others I've had in the past.
Mar 25, 2014 by Jodi L. Fritz
votes
It's fairly intuitive; but, I received an instruction pamphlet with the nuvi.
Apr 16, 2013 by Princess Shopper
votes
Yes... You can download that language
Feb 16, 2014 by A Rojas
votes
No. It doesn't need internet.
Aug 25, 2013 by swats
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers