4.0 out of 5 stars Great boot!
Published 3 months ago by nicholas haas

1.0 out of 5 stars People with flatfeet BEWARE!
Published 1 month ago by alex

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boot!, September 16, 2014
Great boots! They fit true to size! I did the dumb private thing and broke them in by doing a 12 miler pretty much fresh out of the box! Only a few hot spots and one blister on the heel. They are a little tight on top of the feet but u can mitigate that by not tightening them down too hard and by skipping the top middle heavy duty ring when lacing them up (most people I have seen do this anyway). I was a long time faithful nike fan but after the AR change these are the best substitute so far. I don't know how comfortable they would be if you have really wide feet. If your just looking for a garrison boot that look great, are comfortable and within the regs they are also great! My experience with boots: 10 yrs in the army 2 years in Iraq, 19 months in Afghanistan with over a thousand miles of long range dismounted patrols and hundreds of miles rucking in garrison/field environments.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, April 2, 2014
I have worn all kinds of boots from issue to Oakley's. These were cheapish fit perfectly and are comfortable as hell. I wore them for my whole deployment, up and down mountains and standing for countless hours in full kit. I don't think I'll be buying a different pair of boots for a while. I will be sticking with these

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot!!!, March 11, 2014
These boots were comfortable from day one. They will be absolutely amazing when I go through Jungle Warfare Training this fall. Highly recommend for mountain/jungle maneuverability.

5.0 out of 5 stars Meets all current US Army boot requirements, July 27, 2014
I have been a Nike SFB for the last 3 years. The Army is now pushing hard to enforce its ZERO synthetic leather standard. I have worn them for about 2 months now, they broke in nicely. GREAT on road marches and field use. I will be buying these from now on for both garrison and field boots. VERY reasonable price for the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars The second set felt like slippers the first time I wore them, October 17, 2014
Bought 2 pair one after another through the mail in size 9 1/2 wide. I think it was because of different lot numbers or something but the first pair was stiffer and tight across the ankles the first wearing. The second set felt like slippers the first time I wore them. I adjusted the laces the second time I wore the first pair skipping crossing the tight middle and it seemed to help break them in. Strung them up normal that night and they felt fine. These boots are the most comfortable boots I've ever had since the old black leather jungle boots. As for sizing I wore a 9 wide in Rocky S2Vs, 9 1/2 W in issue desert jungle boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Boots, August 23, 2014
I bought these boots because I am preparing to go to ranger school and these got really good reviews. On your feet they feel just as light as the Nike SFB but they have WAY more support. I couldn't wear a pair of nikes for more than a few hours without me feet starting to hurt. With these boots I don't feel any foot or back pain and I haven't gotten a blister yet. These boots out preform Nikes in everything and are about the same price. No doubt in my mind these boots will carry me through ranger school.

1.0 out of 5 stars People with flatfeet BEWARE!, October 23, 2014
Fellow flatfooters and widefooters steer clear of this shoe! I'm a Rockys S2V and C4T guy, these come no where near the comfort that Rockys bring you. However if you're looking for a boot that looks regulation and has the same regulation GI feel....then by all means suit yourself and buy a pair. I did note that they had great ankle support and the rubber outsole was very sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Boot!!!, May 27, 2014
My buddy purchased a pair of these boots and I was unsure about how much I wanted some. After wearing what the Navy had given me to wear I immediately got online a purchased a pair and I'll tell you what they are the best pair of military boots I've owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 9, 2014
This review is from: Garmont T8 Bifida Tactical Boot - Desert Sand (Apparel)
i was initially all over the rocky s2v, but i found the garmont t8.
-lighter than rockys
-doesn't sacrifice weight for ankle stability
-very sturdy and well made
-looks pretty close to the issued boots so you dont get smoked lol
-shipped very fast!

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizes change, April 19, 2014
Favorite boots but bought the same pair as I've bought in the past and they barely fit. Hurt my feet at work.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›