Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Sweepstakes in Prime Music Shop Now Tikes

Size: (1 Pack)Change
Price:$6.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on June 29, 2012
When I first saw this bottle at my local Walmart, I read the labels on the back. I thought to myself this product has everything you could want, hydrating, protects color... Everything. I bought the shampoo and conditioner as a set, it was fairly inexpensive, which for a 19 year old who's on a very limited budget, is a Great thing. I usually have my hair salon colored, (it's been red for about two or three years), and it stays fairly well considering that red fades really fast. I used a little over half of both bottles and have seen my hair fade a little faster than normal. So, I researched why my color would be fading so fast, and learned 2 things. 1. Sulfate is hair enemy number 1, it strips the color right out of your hair, and 2. well, two is pretty much common knowledge (or it should be) wash your color treated hair in cold water, as cold as you can take it. I read the ingredients on the back of the bottle, and what do I spy? Sodium Laureth Sulfate. The hair killer.
My experience with this shampoo is horrible, it's made my hair unbelievably dry, brittle and has done absolutely Nothing!! to preserve or "shield" my hair color, and I haven't even washed my hair 45 times since I last colored it and started using this shampoo and conditioner set. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing this ever again, and I advise anyone who has color treated hair, who wants it healthy and vibrant, Do NOT use this product. Find one that doesn't have sulfates (SLS) in it. It will make that much of a difference.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I normally use LUSH shampoos because they have wonderful fragrances but since I've been coloring my hair with Garnier HerbaShine Color Creme with Bamboo Extract I've found I need a more conditioning type of shampoo. This shampoo won't strip your hair of color like some will. I find that my color lastes for about a month when I use this shampoo. It also has a pretty floral scent that makes it pleasant to use. Try this with Garnier Fructis Conditioner.

~The Rebecca Review
on February 16, 2011
I have highlighted hair that is medium length and in good health. I wanted a shampoo and conditioner that would help my color last so I've tried several different ones including salon brands. I was not satisfied with any of them. I decided to try this because I've used Garnier hair products in the past and liked them. I really like this so far. It is creamy and lathers well. It has a fresh and kind of fruity smell. My hair is soft and shiny and very managable. I also use the conditioner as well as the leave in conditioner everyday and so far my hair color looks great and my hair looks and feels healthy. My ONLY complaint is I wish this was sulfate free. Overall, I like this product line and will continue to use it.
on September 6, 2012
This along with the conditioner works very well together to protect my colored hair. I would definately recommend both these products.
on March 22, 2013
I had needed that shampoo, Because it keeps my
hair color to last for me, Instead of having to color
it more often.
on March 3, 2013
This is one of the worst products I have ever used!! It makes your hair feel dry and rips all the moisture out of it. I have even tried letting the conditioner sit longer and combing through in the shower but does not make a difference. I even bought the leave in conditioner that they sell for colored hair and it does not work!! My hair is so brittle and corse after using it. Usually my hair is silky, shiny and smooth. Not with this! It has left so much breakage and damage to my hair. I am calling them to complain! DO NOT BUY!!
on August 14, 2015
I had bought this shampoo to hopefully protect the color in my hair and make it shine more like this shampoo says it does, the suds from the shampoo after putting it in my hair literally had the color I dyed my hair in it, I dyed my hair a week ago so I don't understand how it would still have color leaking from it, this is the worst shampoo I have ever used.
on September 1, 2015
Never again will I buy this again, I died my hair red and bought this to try cause I some good reviews on it. Big mistake my hair would get so tangled while shampooing and even the conditioner didn't help . I thought it was my hair dye but nope I switched shampoos and now my hair is better than ever and color doesn't fade either .
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2013
My poor hair has been through the ringer. It's been bleached and dyed often over the last year. As could be expected it's been in fairly poor condition. I have switched shampoos and conditioner many times trying to find a miracle product. I'm surprised to say this is it.
I've tried Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioners in the past but was not a fan. I picked this one up because I needed a color safe one and it was cheap. I know this has sulfate in it but I'm far too cheap to buy the sulfate free shampoos since they are twice as much.
I chopped my hair off a few weeks ago into a shoulder length layered bob but couldn't get it to style how I wanted it. It has been too poofy, dry and frizzy for this from all the chemical processes and refused to lay smoothly, hence the shampoo/conditioner hunt. The first time I used this shampoo my hair looked perfect, a smooth shiny curtain of hair. I thought it was a fluke but a couple weeks later of only using this and it's obvious my hair loves this shampoo. When I run my fingers through my hair it feels like it did before I damaged it so much. I didn't switch conditioners and I don't use any leave-in products so the shampoo it is.
I know products are going to work different on everyone but just in case, I thought I'd share my experience with it.
on August 2, 2013
I hate hate hate this product. I used the shampoo and conditioner of this line and it made my hair completely deprived of moisture! My hair dried brittle. I have color treated hair R3 by Garnier and this shampoo and conditioner killed my hair. Never again will i ever use these or the line.