5.0 out of 5 stars OOOOHHHH MYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! love love love love love love
I saw this product advertised in a magazine, and it sounded too good to be true... argan oil (which I ADORE and is a life saver for hair) that wouldn't make your tresses slick and greasy?! Count me in!

Published on September 26, 2012 by Darkeyedgirl

3.0 out of 5 stars works
it works just not as well as i thought it would. i bought it for my sons hair, makes it softer but does not help with his frizz.
Published 13 months ago by Carmen

5.0 out of 5 stars OOOOHHHH MYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! love love love love love love, September 26, 2012
This review is from: Garnier Sleek and Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment for Frizzy Dry Unmanageable Hair, 3.75 Fluid Ounce (Misc.)

You can apply it while your hair is wet, damp, or totally dry - so it can be used really at any time. Guess I'll explain my 'hair situation'... I have waist-length, naturally spirally curly, THICK, unruly, misbehaving, course hair!!! (I grow it out and donate it to wig companies, so I like to use good stuff on it). Anyhoo, lately, despite never using any heat or chemicals on my hair and always going au naturale, the ends were feeling dried out and not soft at all. I do not like to use leave-in conditioners or styling products; they seem to attract dirt or dust or something and make my hair not shine with all it's glory, and it seems to weigh down my natural curls. Hair this long usually the curls just straighten out due to the sheer weight; but not mine, it's curly right down to my waist. However; it felt like bleck, and was starting to look frizzy, which is a nightmare...

I used this product first on my totally dry hair (I only wash it twice a week). I was instantly AMAZED not only at the incredibly spicy aroma of the product, but the texture, and what it did for my ENDS! The curls popped back out, the frizz went away, and my hair truly shined so bright, I felt like I had the sun on my head! Again, I am amazed by this stuff - and all ya need, even for super crazy long hair like mine, is a size of a DIME squirted into your palm - rub it around your hands, and apply to every strand (I avoid the scalp area cuz that just is never, ever dry).

I used it also after my twice-a-week washing - on super WET hair, just outta the shower. Just rubbed in that dime-sized amount. And whoa. Again, controlled curls, VERY soft ends, soft hair all over, glorified SHINE, and ooooohhh mmmyyyy the aroma!!! I hate perfume, it makes me gag, so this wonderfully natural smelling hair stuff is all I need or want!

Argan Oil is truly liquid gold for your hair. If you've got the course, crazy frizzy stuff, or just need to bring some shiny life back into your hair... try it. It's so affordable too, I'm going back to the store to clean them out so I don't ever run out! =-D

5.0 out of 5 stars SAVED MY HAIR!!!, July 19, 2012
BEST HAIR PRODUCT EVER! MAKES MY HAIR SMOOTH, SILKY AND SHINY!!! BEST OIL I HAVE EVER USED! WILL REPURCHASE AND I RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!, December 4, 2012
This product far exceeded my expectations. I have mid-length curly hair - and it was frizzy! I hated wearing my hair down because no matter what I put in my hair it either made my hair look wet and flat and be hard and crunchy all day, or just didn't do a good job handling frizz. It was always a hit or miss - sometimes my hair would look great and other times I could do the same thing and my hair would be all over the place.

With experiences of product after product failing me, my only hopes were to find a good leave in conditioner/oil that would help with dry hair and frizz. This product not only did that, but more. After only one use my hair was noticeably different. The very first day I wore this product in my hair I received compliments on how shiny and pretty my curls looked - they were much neater curls as opposed to crazy curls. My hair is no longer frizzy, no longer dry, and this is the only product (paired with Garnier Fructis Anti-frizz serum)that I use in my hair (no hairspray, gel, mousse, etc!). I put it in when I get out of the shower, and whether I let my hair air dry or put it up, it controls the frizz and leaves my hair soft and shiny. If I straighten my hair it holds the straight all day without needing any additional product. Whether I wear my hair straighened or with my natural curls, it always looks healthy, shiny, and smells wonderful because of this product.

Only 1 warning, and it has nothing to do with the product, which is why I gave it 5 stars: obviously this is an oil. You will need to experiment with how much product you need for your hair type. If you put too much your hair will look oily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hair product, January 16, 2013
Not only does it leave my hair silky smooth and shiny but it stays that way longer between washings. It is not at all greasy. And it is so inexpensive. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasting relief from serious tangles, September 16, 2012
One of my daughters is prone to developing a dreadlock on the back of her head that would put Bob Marley to shame. We have had some luck with dimethicone sprays - they will kind work for the day they are used and then you are back to rasta-style the next morning. I have tried jojoba oil which which people rave about but it just didn't seem to soak in to my daughter's super fine hair or really seem to do much for the knots. I wanted to give one of the argan oils a try but they are usually quite pricey and I really didn't want to drop twenty bucks on a hair product that wouldn't work. When I saw this and how cheap it was (as of this writing it should be cheaper to just pick up locally, under five bucks - but prices on Amazon can change) - I figured eh, we'll give it a try.

To use this I combed her hair (dry) and drizzled a bit of the oil on a fine tooth comb and combed it through, focusing on the bad section to start and then using the same comb to go over the rest of her hair, which just lightly applied whatever was left on the comb. It did look oily initially but it soaked in over the next half-hour or so leaving her with shiny, slippery, untangled hair.

I know that hair is dead and as such you can't really "repair" it but I think this stuff actually soaks in well enough and stays there well enough that it is the next best thing. We actually see a day to day reduction in tangles with this product, vs. same-day only results.

Very pleased with this product, both the results and the price. I find it interesting that another reviewer has always been happy with Garnier and is now losing faith in the company - I have actually never liked Garnier products, this is the first one I have been pleased with. I don't know if this means they have changed and are better suited for different hair types or what (I always found their products to leave my thin hair even more flat) but I am definitely a fan of this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like this better than One n Only because, December 30, 2012
I like this better than one n only because it doesn't smell as bad. One n Only smells manly, but this Garnier smells so much nicer and pleasanter. It's hard to describe, as it's still oil, but it sort of reminds me of Brut but softer. It left my hair smooth and soft and light. The smell didn't linger. The price is better, but it is heavy on the cones. Sure, there is argan oil in it, but not as much. Still, a great product, higher absorption, less product on the hair all day. So it's really good, though I don't think this will work on everyone. My hair is kind of in the middle, so I know that people with tougher, curlier hair might not agree with this product, especially if looking for frizz control and volume control.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, October 6, 2012
this is a great product. i bought it for my cousin who is in high school. she has crazy, unmanageable, coarse, wavy hair. we bought the sleek n shine shampoo and conditioner as well. after using all three of the products, her hair was noticeably softer and easier to style. after we straightened it, we couldn't believe that it was the same hair. before, she would have a strange texture to straightened hair. now, it was soft and luscious, as if she had stepped out of a salon! no need to think about this product. just go and try it for yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, August 14, 2012
I LOVE this. I have very fine hair but a lot of it most products for fine hair make my hair look greasy this did not. It made my hair soft and smooth even after blow drying and straightening it. The price is great! Most moroccan oils are at least 20 bucks for this size. I would highly recommend this for anyone who want that sleek smooth hair without the greasy residue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute BEST hair product I've ever used! And I've used them all!, November 2, 2012
Wow! I love this stuff! I was talking to someone in Walmart when this product caught my eye. I have never been a fan of Garnier products as I found they left my hair feeling heavy and oily. Their new line of products has really stepped up!

I have thick but fine hair that gets oily very easily. I have to wash it ever day, without fail. I got it cut yesterday and my stylist commented that I have the finest hair she's ever seen.

I can actually put quite a bit of this product on my hair and it looks awesome! Not heavy, not greasy, not oily! I love it. I put it on wet, then put more on dry right before using my flat iron.

I highly recommend this. Anyone who doesn't like it must be doing something wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, August 4, 2012
This is the best product ever. While I don't particularly like the scent, it leaves my wavy, frizzy hair very, very smooth, soft and super shiny. I don't even need to use a dryer or a straightening iron, which is a big deal for me. A little bit goes a long way. Just apply with your fingers to wet hair and comb it through. Absolutely worth it, I would give it 10 stars if I could.