Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on September 2, 2009
I must say I am very suprised at the negative reviews. I have tried about 10 different eye creams over the past 2 years including high end expensive creams. The only place I have wrinkles on my face is under my eyes. I have pretty bad eye bags/eye wrinkles for someone who is 31 (lack of sleep, sun exposure, etc). I have been using this product for 4 weeks and this has literally changed my face. Yes, I still have some fine lines under my eyes, but the darkness, the puffiness and the deeper wrinkles are vanishing!

I have seen other sites where this product has gotten better reviews. Just remember to rub lightly, to blend it in all the way, or else it won't work.
on November 5, 2010
I am also surprised by the bad reviews. I use this on all the areas of my face that have discoloration caused by sun damage or old age (I am only 52), I am not sure which. I started seeing definite results after a week or so. As with any other product, it must be used daily. When I had used up my 1st tube, I had a hard time finding a place that sold it and was out for over a month and now I realize just how well it was working. The bonus is the price. I have used many expensive creams, some worked as well but nothing has worked better.
on March 17, 2011
This is a great product, I've used it for years and had to order it on Amazon because I couldn't find it in my local drugstores any longer! It's got the tiniest little "glow" to it as well, very nice. I really like all Garnier products I've tried and I have rather sensitive skin, but the Garnier items don't tend to cause any skin irritations for me.
on November 28, 2011
I've only been using this for a couple of months, but I'm very impressed with it. I've also used Garnier's Eyelift cream for several years, but I'm very pleased with what this product does.....it does immediately relieve any signs of fatigue around my eyes, both for early morning skin & after a long day.
on September 25, 2012
I just wanted to say a big Thank you to Garnier Nutritioniste for their
Skin Renew Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream. After over 50 years of trying every
known product to man, low end to high end, and not having it get rid of my
under eye grocery bags (heriditary) and dark circles (think Uncle Fester) I finally
found a product that really works! After a couple days of using SRAEC I could
tell the differnce. My eyes look brighter and there is a new tightness
around my eyes. Most eye creams work when you just put them on, when you wash your face the
brightness is gone. This cream actually fixes the problem. I no longer have to layer on
the corrector and the concealer. Makeup time is cut in half!!!
on November 19, 2010
I have severe allergies to the point of not being able to wear just any eye makeup. I tried Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream and loved it! No itching, red, swollen eyes! I still have all the allergies but now I don't have to worry about my eye cream. It makes my life a bit easier. Thank you Garnier!!
on October 6, 2009
I concur with the reader from VA. I've spent a fortune on skin creams since I was 25: I've found several that work on my face, but NOTHING has worked on my eyes. I've been through a rough past several years, and as a side result, have suffered from sleep deprivation. At 30, it's showing. I've been scrambling to find something, anything, that will reduce the deep dark under eye circles without creating puffiness in the morning. This stuff is the trick! There's no puffiness & the skin is bright and vibrant!

I don't understand the comment that this is too thin? Maybe it was a bad batch? The tube I have is super thick & creamy. It's one of the thicker eye creams I've tried.
on December 22, 2012
I had been using the Dove Eye Cream as all others irritate by eyelids. Even eye ointments irritate my lids. I have dry eye, use 2 expensive RX drops, and my eye lids can still be irritated very quickly. The Dove Eye Cream has been discontinued. It is still being sold on Amazon and Ebay, but the "use " dates are expiring. I started trying out other brands.

This one by Garnier, has worked the best for 1. not irritating eyelids 2. softens skin around the eye.
When I want to look my best, to go out, I use Smashbox clear photo finish primer over this product, let it set for a few minutes, and then apply foundation.

Smashbox Primer is expensive. So what I do to buy it and any other expensive product, is put all sizes in my Buy Later cart on Amazon. Then when Amazon notifies me that the price dropped, I buy it.
on March 5, 2014
Love this eye cream! Never feels drying. The only thing I have noticed is if I put it along the top of my eyelids, I was getting a burning tired feeling by the afternoon. Best if used under eyes only.
on September 22, 2012
I've tried several different eye creams for severe dark circles. This one seems to help minimize the appearance. It has a silky smooth texture, lightweight and is not greasy. The only thing bad is it stings if you get it in your eye.