Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger Metal Detector
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 21, 2012
After reading a number of reveiws and blogs re: Meteorite hunting I bought this detector. It finds anything! I have found a Libery Head 1935 dime about 4" down the first day out. It does require that you read the instructions and build skills in using it and so the first time out I think the average person will feel a lot of frustration. But stick to the recommendations and settings in the video provided and you will discover things on day one.

I found I was on the site of an old colonial home finding the remnants of very small slivers of nails about 8" down in a forest area. Am able to cut through high mineral soils and also put the head in the water in small streams, etc. We found diver's weights (from a diving belt) in the Rapphanock river -- thought they might be silver bars for a minute there!! Thought we hit the jackpot.
on November 6, 2010
Geniales Teil!

Findet auch kleinste Objekte.

Das Gerät ist für Goldsucher auf jeden Fall empehlenswert.