5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Elegant, and Great Quality at a Great Price!
Published on February 24, 2011 by J. J. Hagglund

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the greatest quality
They work, but the paper quality is much thinner than I had hoped for and the "Thank you" font on the front is nearly invisible! Also they don't come folded in half and I have noticed that most of them do not bend where they should when you fold them yourself!
Published 16 months ago by Briannon

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Elegant, and Great Quality at a Great Price!, February 24, 2011
This review is from: Gartner Studios Thank You Cards, Pearl Ivory, 50-Count (61505) (Office Product)
I am about to have a baby and I knew I'd need tons of thank you cards for the baby showers and miscellaneous other gifts people like to give. Since I'm having a baby I can't afford to get too horribly fancy with the cards, especially when you factor in stamps. Every dollar from our budget that I spend on things like this is a dollar that can't be spent on my baby boy.

I wanted quality and elegance, and these are perfect! The paper and envelopes don't feel cheap, the cards are cut straight and the applique is properly aligned. It may seem odd to mention these things, but have you ever ordered something that looked great and then the actual craftsmanship was shoddy? You don't have to worry about that with these!

Not only are they great, but they were a great price for 50 at a time. And they're classic, so I can use the leftovers for any occasion. If you're looking for a simple, elegant, and solid quality card at a solid price then these are for you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Cards Bad Tasting Envelopes, June 24, 2011
These thank you cards are very nice. They look very classy and they are really good quality. The only bad thing is the taste of the envelopes. They are the worst tasting envelopes I have ever licked. But it is still worth it because they are really nice thank you cards. I would recommend them and use them again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the greatest quality, March 18, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the money, December 8, 2010
This cards are very simple and classic, and will serve my purpose well. I would recommend them to others looking for a low-cost option for thank you cards.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine, but they don't line up when you fold them, April 25, 2013
The cards come flat so that you have to fold them in half at the middle to make them a note card. However, even when carefully fodlding they don't really line up all the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THESE GENERIC MULTI USE THANK YOU CARDS, June 10, 2011
I first purchased these to use as thank you cards as they matched the Gartner invitations we utilized for our wedding. I now utilize them as my go to stock for sending out thank you cards. Lovely, simple, elegant. I recently suggested these for my sister to acknowledge contributors. The design has changed slightly since I first purchased them almost 5 years ago, but the quality has not diminished.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, June 4, 2013
Beautiful thank you notes I used after my wedding. Great quality and great price I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and it shows, March 27, 2013
If you want to say thank you to someone then buy a better quality card. These are garbage. Half of the cards wouldn't fit in the envelopes they sent with.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, March 4, 2013
Nice item for the price. Used to send notes to a lot of friends and relatives, following my wife's passing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service, February 20, 2013
Elaine Pflugh (Anchorage, AK USA) - See all my reviews
Received the cards when they were supposed to arrive. Good product. Came just as I expected. Gave them as a gift.

Rate and Discover Movies