Gary Unmarried 2 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Gary Has a Dream Gary decides to call up his old friend Curtis who works at a local radio station, and is thrilled that he is offered a job, thinking he is going to become the next sports newscaster.
2. Gary Promises Too Much Gary makes a promise he can't keep to Louise when he tries to one-up Allison's rich new boyfriend (Ron Huebel) in gift giving.
3. Gary's Demo Gary, desperate to become a radio sportscaster, tries to get Sasha to listen to his demo tape.
4. Gary Shoots Fish in a Barrel When the guys decide to go on a "boys' night out," Gary is determined to prove he can handle a one night stand without getting attached.
5. Gary on the Air Gary gets his big break when the radio station's sports announcer is arrested on the spot and Sasha allows Gary to jump in to report the sports news.
6. Gary Tries to do it All Gary overextends himself when he tries to juggle two kids and two careers.
7. Gary and Allison's Friend Allison is jilted when her new "friend," Sophia (guest star Nadine Valezquez, "My Name Is Earl"), prefers Gary's company over hers.
8. Gary Apologizes Gary turns to Allison after he makes a disastrous attempt to prepare a fancy Thanksgiving feast for Sasha, Curtis, Jack and the kids.
9. Gary Keeps A Secret When Gary lets Louise attend the popular girls party, he tries to keep it a secret from Allison.
10. Gary Gives Sasha His Full Attention After Allison interrupts Gary and Sasha's first date, Sasha sees the problems that arise when dating a divorced man.
11. Gary Is A Boat Guy When Gary buys a boat in an effort to help Tom impress a girl, his scheme doesn't go as planned and he must turn to Allison's boyfriend for help.
12. Gary Feels Tom Slipping Away When Gary and Allison worry that Tom is hanging out with the wrong crowd at school, they take it upon themselves to probe into Tom's personal life.
13. Gary Has To Choose Now that Gary and Sasha have taken their relationship to the next level, Gary must decide whether or not putting his career on the line to date his boss is worth it. Meanwhile, Allison tries to teach Tom a lesson in responsibility.
14. Gary Lowers The Bar After Sasha gives Gary an awesome Valentine's Day gift, he tries to outdo her by giving her the perfect gift. Meanwhile, Allison tries to bond with Tom and Louise.
15. Gary's Big Mouth When Gary's plan to help Tom land a spot on the wrestling team backfires, he challenges the coach, a former high school nemesis, to a wrestling rematch in an attempt to settle their score.
16. Gary Tries to Find Something for Mitch When Mitch returns home from overseas, Gary tries to help him figure out what he'll do for a living. Meanwhile, Curtis and Charleen hire Allison as their wedding planner.
17. Gary Unmarried? When Gary finds out that he and Allison's divorce papers were never filed, he uses the information to manipulate her into giving him his stuff back. Meanwhile, Allison's sister Rachael comes to town and gives Mitch a makeover.
|Starring||Jay Mohr, Paula Marshall|
|Supporting actors||Keegan-Michael Key, Brooke D'Orsay, Ryan Malgarini, Kathryn Newton, Travis T. Flory, David Koechner, Shawn McGill, Ellen Wroe|
|Producers||Julie Bean, Sally Bradford, James Burrows, Wil Calhoun, Jill Cargerman, Bill Daly, Rob Des Hotel, Mark Gross, Dionne Kirschner, Jeff Melnick, Mark Nasser, Ira Ungerleider|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This woman is constantly cast in shows that don't last. The acting chemistry between Mohr and Marshall was on target. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Tollman
I was hoping they would of brought back his father in Season 2. Not as good as Season 1, but I can still re-watch any of the episodes and STILL love this show! Read morePublished 19 months ago by Kitty56082