Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Black Friday Video Game Deals Outdoors Gift Guide on Tikes

on June 11, 2011
I bought this scooter knowing i would have to do the dealer setup myself.This means tune the carb or remove for a complete cleaning before you ever start it. I was OK with this since i consider myself a decent mechanic.The problem with this scooter is that it was put together with parts that are defective and/or assembled wrong or not completely.I have been working on mine for 7 days since i got it. I am no closer to getting this started than the day it was delivered to my front door.Now when i call tech support the poor guy on the other end has no suggestions left. His last suggestion was maybe its low compresion and you should check the valve settings (inside the case).The valves were a little off the spec sheet settings but after tuning these up the scooter still didnt start.My scooter came from the scooter depot,they operate under 3 different names online.

Thats not good,and all sales are final.This was a special gift for my daughters b-day maybe ill have it running next year.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2012
All you need to do is google scooter depot complaints to see what a bunch of crooks these people are. They also operate under different banners on the Internet. They screw everyone they deal with. I was set to buy 6 scooters from them for my employees as presents. Just before I was to wire transfer the funds I googled Scooter depot complaints. Glad I did and you should too. They almost got me.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 8, 2011
Check BBB for yourself before you buy big ticket item from Amazon or anywhere else. This is a big goose egg!
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse