Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 16, 2005
I was not quite sure of the situation that I am now facing. After reading the book I realize Gaslighting does exist. I now understand the sick minds that allow this book to guide them in the act of revenge. This book clarified to family and friends that gaslighting does exist and added validity to my statements. It has also moved me to inform and help others to the realization of the existance of gaslighting. My rating is a 3 star because the book is designed to help the criminal and not the victim.
on October 2, 2002
What a disappointment. The title interested me in that I wanted to understand how to defend oneself against mind control.... This book is juvenile, poorly presented and boring. The ideas are neither new nor creative. A child could come up with these. (Please, rubber gloves when you handle mail? Buy a hat to match the one your advisary uses and adjust the band down to make it appear as though the wearer's head is expanding. Give me a break! ) This is about the best advice .....if you were into mail fraud and practical jokes. I am returning this for a refund and really question the author's motivation beyond the material. It is not even entertaining.
33 comments| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2014
The reason I'm not a fan of this book, is because it's actually a revenge book. I can't believe that there's sick people out there that actually try to do this to people. On the other hand this book has made me aware of the tactics that people use on others so that I'm aware of it. For those of you that actually use this on other people. Shame on you! Sick world we live in. :/
on October 13, 2000
Santoro has written other revenge books, but none with the subtlety and panache of "Gaslighting." This one breaks new ground in showing you how to use psychological techniques to vex and disorient a target. The techniques he explains are versatile, and you can use them against a nasty employer, a "neighbor from hell," or a fellow employee who is the boss's snitch. Naturally, not all techniques work against everyone, which is why the wide array of methods offered is valuable.
on November 26, 2014
Thank you. I got the book so quick! Just starting to read the book. So far so good :)
on June 6, 2015
Nothing extraordinary at all. Jr. high school tactics, at best. It's mostly warnings of what one can't legally do, which everyone knows already!
The hype for the book has much more info than the book itself.
on July 4, 2016
Pretty sure this is the book my crazy gangstalkers read to get tips on ruining my life. Shame on anyone who utilizes these techniques in this book.
on September 29, 2000
One should require a license before owning this book. It shows how to totally ruin someones life with being completley discrete. It requires patience to do what the author suggests so if you want quick revenge tacktics there are other books that are better. This book shows that if one is motivated enough to get back at some one it is easy to make them loose their mind.
on March 23, 2016
Ridiculous book never used it vengeance is childish
on September 12, 2014
I bought this book hoping to better understand the narcissistic personality. I found it gimmicky and dated. It's also way overpriced. I they don't gaslight me for writing a bad review.