5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT RELAXTION - WEIGHT LOSS CHANGES
Published on July 17, 2012 by Debbie M. Mendoza

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting
Not quite what I had hoped for. I was looking at several different lap band hypnosis recordings to incorporate it into my hypnosis practice. This one is just ok. You may find a better selection in the Amazon mp3 listings. Several are quite good for a few dollars.
Published on April 23, 2011 by Sharon Stephens

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, April 23, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, April 28, 2011
This review is from: Gastric Band Weight Loss Hypnosis CD (Audio CD)
I was very disappointed with this cd. I have used hypnosis cd's before to quit smoking and this one only had a few minutes of gastric band talk, mostly just slow rambling, set to music.

1.0 out of 5 stars gastric band weight loss, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Gastric Band Weight Loss Hypnosis CD (Audio CD)
Not worth the money. Too much talk all the way through it and only at the end does it finally say something like "you have the band on. You will feel full quickly and won't be able to eat much." Not enough hypnosis to believe you have a band on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the one I wanted, August 20, 2013
This review is from: Gastric Band Weight Loss Hypnosis CD (Audio CD)
I thought I was ordering the Paul McKenna hypnosis one since that's what I put in the search but this came up and his did not. My sister-in-law lost 25 lbs with the McKenna book/CD so I wanted to try it. This one was just okay. It didn't come with a book and so I feel that it doesn't help you to know what you're imagining. I ordered the one I really wanted and we'll see how it goes. I know my mother-in-law has already lost 5 lbs in the first week so I'm excited to try it. I haven't really noticed much with this CD. I think I eat slower now which is good but I haven't lost any weight. It's hard to find time to have no distractions but I do go under just don't think this one is the right one for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT RELAXTION - WEIGHT LOSS CHANGES, July 17, 2012
Debbie M. Mendoza (Beautiful San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gastric Band Weight Loss Hypnosis CD (Audio CD)
I give this product a 10 rating. I have never been in "such a relaxing mood, state of mind". I have seriously have experienced "changes" in my eating habits and I find myself "calm" when I "desire" to eat when I am not hungry; right then and there - A BIG CHANGE - I'm thinking - NO I DON'T NEED TO EAT RIGHT NOW.. To those who have "struggled" with "anxiety, uncontrollable cravings" THIS IS YOUR ANSWER.

THANK YOU TO THE ONE WHO CREATED THIS PRODUCT.

DM in SF, CA

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 3, 2014
This review is from: Gastric Band Weight Loss Hypnosis CD (Audio CD)
I expected more from this CD

2.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, April 13, 2013
This review is from: Gastric Band Weight Loss Hypnosis CD (Audio CD)
total waste of my money, I'll regift it to someone else. I hope everyone slse who bought this doesn't feel it was a waste!

5.0 out of 5 stars OMGsh, October 10, 2012
This review is from: Gastric Band Weight Loss Hypnosis CD (Audio CD)
I give this a 10 /10 I have had fantastic results and I am only on my 3rd week. I have dropped almopst 2 dress sizes!
If you are bigger and find it hard to lose weight this is incredible. You feel proud of yourself because you have done this yourself and have not had to have any exterior help.