4.0 out of 5 stars Great little PC for the price
Using this PC as a media center in my living room. Connected it to my TV via HDMI. Works great and is really quiet. Not sure I would pick this as my gaming PC! Was surprised at how small it was, about half the size of a regular tower. Not much room inside for upgrades. Works flawlessly on my wireless network using a Netgear USB wireless adapter. Perfect for what I needed.
Published 19 months ago by Kenneth Datrio

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
now I'm not against windows 8 but i just like windows 7 better.
People its not a gaming computer! it can handle mine craft, runescape with a bit a lag and not in high settings, but you might be able to run old school games such as grand theft auto san andres.
Published 16 months ago by Jose Gil

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little PC for the price, February 6, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Gateway Mini Tower, January 30, 2013
Mark D. Elliott (Saint Elmo, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gateway SX2110-UR328 Desktop (Black) (Personal Computers)
Works fine. No issues. Still not sure if I like Windows 8 or not. IE 10 works best on the W8 version. Worth the money for home surfing, news reading etc. I don't think it would be powerful enough in this configuration for gamers but it is upgradeable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Gateway SX2110-UR328 Desktop (Black) (Personal Computers)
It is perfect for the family desk top. It was a quick install and we had it running in less than 10 minutes. Works great, just need to get use to Windows 8...not a big fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Windows 8 PC for $300, February 24, 2013
This review is from: Gateway SX2110-UR328 Desktop (Black) (Personal Computers)
For $300, you can't beat this PC! I am coming from an 8 year old Compaq that I bought at Walmart. I typically use my PC for email, web browsing, word processing, photos, ebay, youtube, etc. For these applications it works great!! It's super fast, quiet and has an overall great quality feel to it. Windows 8 took a while to figure out, but once I got the hang of it I was OK with it. There is definitely a steeper learning curve for Windows 8 than with prior versions. I downloaded Google Chrome and am using it as my web browser - I find that I like it better than the Internet Explorer that came with the machine. Vary satisfied with this purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars I can't rate this as a computer geek, but just as a mom, January 26, 2013
This review is from: Gateway SX2110-UR328 Desktop (Black) (Personal Computers)
I have two sons, ages 7 and 14, and both have this as their computer. They use it for online schooling and of course, computer games. I cannot rate this on technicality geek guy stuff, but I can say that neither boy has complained about the computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for general use, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Gateway SX2110-UR328 Desktop (Black) (Personal Computers)
I browse the internet, pay bills,save and print photos, and a little social media. This computer is great for these things. Easy to get up and running.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love new computer!!, March 17, 2013
This review is from: Gateway SX2110-UR328 Desktop (Black) (Personal Computers)
This gateway system really was a shock. It works superb. I've just start working with Windows 8 which is a little difficult but you will love it. Overall it is an excellent system. Huge PLUS it is cost efficient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, February 16, 2013
William Foos "Brownsbacker" (California City, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Gateway SX2110-UR328 Desktop (Black) (Personal Computers)
Very nicely made unit. I like the compact size. Much smaller than my old "box like" unit and that means it takes up much less space. I like having some usb's and the card reader up front. Much handier! ...and it looks nice...but...it comes with MS8 and that rhymes with HATE! I do NOT like MS8. If you're new to MS 8 I suggest you wear a hat (keep you from pulling out your hair) until you figure it out. ...and you DO have to figure it out yourself. The "instructions are a joke! But.. if an old geezer like me can figure it out, anyone can!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, May 8, 2013
This review is from: Gateway SX2110-UR328 Desktop (Black) (Personal Computers)
now I'm not against windows 8 but i just like windows 7 better.
It's was meant for the casual computer user such as youtube twitter Facebook, research and stuff like that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Computer For Basic Use, April 11, 2013
This review is from: Gateway SX2110-UR328 Desktop (Black) (Personal Computers)
I bought this computer for my mother who uses it just for the basics- email, web surfing, pictures, and word processing. Great computer for the price. Windows 8 is very confusing, but there is an option that you can click on that brings you to a basic desktop screen as if you had Windows 7. She uses that everytime rather then struggling through Windows 8 tiles or apps or whatever they are. For a basic computer user this is the right one for the price for sure!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Gateway SX2110-UR328 Desktop (Black)
$399.99