Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 6, 2013
Using this PC as a media center in my living room. Connected it to my TV via HDMI. Works great and is really quiet. Not sure I would pick this as my gaming PC! Was surprised at how small it was, about half the size of a regular tower. Not much room inside for upgrades. Works flawlessly on my wireless network using a Netgear USB wireless adapter. Perfect for what I needed.
on January 30, 2013
Works fine. No issues. Still not sure if I like Windows 8 or not. IE 10 works best on the W8 version. Worth the money for home surfing, news reading etc. I don't think it would be powerful enough in this configuration for gamers but it is upgradeable.
on February 24, 2013
For $300, you can't beat this PC! I am coming from an 8 year old Compaq that I bought at Walmart. I typically use my PC for email, web browsing, word processing, photos, ebay, youtube, etc. For these applications it works great!! It's super fast, quiet and has an overall great quality feel to it. Windows 8 took a while to figure out, but once I got the hang of it I was OK with it. There is definitely a steeper learning curve for Windows 8 than with prior versions. I downloaded Google Chrome and am using it as my web browser - I find that I like it better than the Internet Explorer that came with the machine. Vary satisfied with this purchase!
on January 26, 2013
I have two sons, ages 7 and 14, and both have this as their computer. They use it for online schooling and of course, computer games. I cannot rate this on technicality geek guy stuff, but I can say that neither boy has complained about the computer.
on December 28, 2012
It is perfect for the family desk top. It was a quick install and we had it running in less than 10 minutes. Works great, just need to get use to Windows 8...not a big fan
VINE VOICEon February 16, 2013
Very nicely made unit. I like the compact size. Much smaller than my old "box like" unit and that means it takes up much less space. I like having some usb's and the card reader up front. Much handier! ...and it looks nice...but...it comes with MS8 and that rhymes with HATE! I do NOT like MS8. If you're new to MS 8 I suggest you wear a hat (keep you from pulling out your hair) until you figure it out. ...and you DO have to figure it out yourself. The "instructions are a joke! But.. if an old geezer like me can figure it out, anyone can!
on March 2, 2014
seems to work ok but don't care for windows 8 or the fact that you have to load disc or cd side ways in slot where it can jump out of rack and bind up slide is definate draw back ,had to tilt my unit just to keep small disc in place until computer could read it .so to save on few inches in size and if space limited its problem ,would not purchase again.
on March 7, 2013
Bought this product for my parents. It is pretty much what I expected except that I did not want windows 8 which is of course what it came with. There is apparently no bios menu (or I haven't been able to find a way in) for me to put Ubuntu on it instead. That was very disappointing as my parents are having a terrible time with windows 8. I like to have the ability to enter the bios easily when booting so I would not by this product again.
on January 29, 2014
I purchased this computer a little over a year ago to replace a Dell I'd had for several years. This computer seemed awesome at first but quickly went down hill. I loaded System Mechanic on the computer as I have on all my systems. Even with a constant registry error cleaning, defragmenting, hard drive optimization, etc. it still runs horribly. My kids, who have Mac laptops won't even get on it because they are so frustrated by the speed. I can't even play a game or look a videos without constant distotion. Would never recommend.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2013
This gateway system really was a shock. It works superb. I've just start working with Windows 8 which is a little difficult but you will love it. Overall it is an excellent system. Huge PLUS it is cost efficient.