Gator Boys 6 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Gator Girl Smackdown The Gator Boys head home to Florida, but must first catch several giant gators, and teach the Mississippi crew gator wrestling. Paul gets stuck on tree branches thirty-feet underwater without air while trying to pull a 9-foot gator to the surface.
2. Jimmy Do-Riffle The Gator Boys are doing their best to tackle an unusually high number of nuisance gators. Ashley thinks everybody is squeezing her out so Kayla can take her job. Paul takes Kayla out to hand-catch gators, a move that could prove dangerous if not deadly.
3. Errorboat Captain The Gator Boys must rebuild their old enclosures or be forced to turn away gators due to overcrowding. Tre tries to impress the airboat boss, but crashes the boat. Chest deep in murky, weedy water, Jimmy and Paul search for a feisty and agile alligator.
4. Raiders of the Lost Park The Gator Boys find themselves facing record-breaking sized alligators. When Tre's metal detector hobby begins to distract Scott and other volunteers, Paul comes up with a plan to end Tre's treasure hunting for good.
5. Scott's Revenge The Gator Boys capture a fast and furious alligator at a golf course. Paul and Jimmy meet a teen whose arm was bitten off by an alligator, and help him face his fears by giving him hands-on experience with a giant gator.
6. Bitten and Blue The Gator Boys visit Native Village, the place where they got their start. After they fight a 14-foot gator that once took a big bite out of Paul, Jimmy is confronted with the death of his friend and mentor, Skeet, the original owner of Native Village.
7. One Man Wrecking Crew In one of Gator Boys' more bizarre gator rescues, Paul and Jimmy remove a nuisance gator from under an Elvis Impersonator's 1959 Cadillac. Tre crashes Paul's truck and destroys his only means of transportation, forcing Paul to ride in Jimmy's…
8. Paint You Later, Alligator A nuisance call for a giant gator of medieval proportions at a renaissance fair forces the Gator Boys to don medieval costumes to get the job done. When Ashley starts to sell her artwork at Holiday Park, Tre decides he should become an artist too.
9. Monster Croc Rescue While Paul and Ashley work to train Kayla to be a gator wrestler, Jimmy and the volunteers head to Tampa to help a new park with its grand opening. They get more than they expected when a ferocious 17-foot crocodile refuses to move without a fight.
10. Lone Star Gators The Gator Boys tackle nuisance calls and donate gators to a wildlife preserve. Jimmy meets his biggest fan: a 3-year-old girl with a life-threatening disease. While on the road, the boys remove an aggressive alligator from a muddy Mississippi ditch.
|Starring||Paul Bedard, Tre Huntoon|
|Supporting actors||Jimmy Riffle|
|Executive Producer||Zack Coutroulis|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
i love the show paul bedard has lots of guts he crasy i wounld never want to do that jimmy crasy to i would love to go see there showPublished 13 months ago by kelleyann1967
Like all the rest, it's wonderful! I have all of the Gatorboys seasons and I love them all. You won't be sorry if you buy one and try it!Published 13 months ago by Renatta Suzanne Long
With very few changes in editing, this episode is the same as the last episode! The description doesn't even fit the
video. Read more