|Item Weight||13.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.1 x 3.5 x 2.4 inches|
|Item model number||ETC-700MO|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||1 year limited|
Gator Grip ETC-700 Ratchet Driver Super-G System
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Gator-Grip fits virtually anything that isn't round: hex nuts and bolts, eyebolts, wing nuts, square nuts, broken nuts, hooks and more.
- Use Gator-Grip around the home, on boats, RVs, cars, motorcycles and bikes. Just press it on and turn. It works great with power tools.
- Tested by VPA Germany - exceeds all German standards; Tested & Recommended by American How-To Magazine.
- Unique patented grip provides two times more driving force than regular and ratching screwdrivers. 200 in-lb of torque.
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I'd have to say the Gator Grip works pretty well. It will pretty much fit any nut and bolt. This Super-G comes with a bit attachment which allows you to fit Phillips and flat head bits into it and use it as a screwdriver.
It's all about convenience. With this in my pocket, I can pretty much work on any nut and bolt that I come across, which is really convenient. But this is partly also why I deducted 1 star. There is no holder for the bit holder or the bits. So somehow, I'll need to carry those extra pieces in my pocket and try not to lose them.
But overall, a great one in all tool.
Never have to worry about what size socket, phillips or slotted because it doesn't matter this gator grip has it all covered and works well. Simple and very easy to use.
Guess what... It is!
It does exactly as advertised, and has replace a number of nut-drivers that I used to have handy...
I added a couple of photos to show you what I mean. The 2nd picture shows this thing as far down onto the nut as it will get. You can see that the nut was just barely touching the pins and it could not get deep enough to actually get a bite on it. And this was the FIRST thing that I tried to use it on. Very disappointing.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
No more wondering if I had the right tool. Works on almost anything!Published 5 months ago by Randy Squire
I bought it for one reason only. My kids broke the seat levers on the captain chairs of my van. It doesn't work for this purpose, but it is otherwise pretty good. Read morePublished 8 months ago by junieann
Works great. Easy to use and has worked on everything we've tried it on so far. So simple yet so smart.Published 13 months ago by KayZee
Sounds like a great idea but the ratachet broke almost immediately.Published 13 months ago by Elizabeth Schlemmer