The Gay Sex Classic Completely Revised Edition for 2013!
This latest edition introduces a new revolutionary anal sex technique called The Sexhalation Method.
It will completely eliminate anal pain.
What Would Your Sex Life Be Like If You Could Bottom Without Pain?
You’d have earthshattering orgasms. You’d experience the erotic pleasure of submitting to your partner’s hardness. Sex would be more interesting because you’d add a whole new dimension to it.
So what stops you? Pain. Or the fear of pain. The anticipation of it. If you're like a lot of guys, you've either tried and failed to bottom because it hurt too much or you wouldn’t let yourself try because of “anticipatory anxiety” --the belief that you have to go through a lot of pain to get to the pleasure of bottoming.
You might also be struggling with the “ick factor.”
A lot of guys are grossed out by anal sex. If you don’t know how to get clean down there, the smell and the potential to leave tire tracks behind you can put you off completely.
The Sexhalation Method Will Completely Eliminate Anal Sex Pain.
Mike Miller, the gay sex columnist and co-host of HBO’s The Sex Inspectors, teamed up with colo-rectal specialists, a respiratory psychophysiologist and a yoga guru to create The Sexhalation Method. It combines progressive muscle relaxation, unique breath patterns, and sexual imagery to completely eliminate the pain associated with anal sex.
Here’s a list of some of the subjects you'll see in this best selling gay sex book:
- How to stop the feeling that you’re going to go on yourself when he’s in you.
- A step-by-step guide to stretching your sphincter so you can take bigger guys.
- How to deal with emotional blocks that stop you from trying to bottom.
- How to eliminate hygiene fears and put you in the right frame of mind.
- Butt tightening exercises that’ll keep you tight and him happy.
- How to get over the hang-up that “real men” don’t bottom.
- How to pick the right adult toy for you.
- How to choose the best lube.
- The proper way to use butt plugs, dildos and other toys.
Gay sex doesn’t have to hurt. You just need to learn The Sexhalation Method. This gay best seller also answers letters from real gay men trying--and failing-- to make male anal sex work. You’ll find answers to every question you have, including:
- Will I end up wearing diapers if I bottom for hung guys?
- Why does my penis go soft when I bottom?
- Why does my partner lose his hard-on when he’s about to enter me?
- How do I get my bottom boyfriend to top me?
- Does bottoming cause hemorrhoids?
- We’re both bottoms. How do I wake up my inner top?
- How do I get over my disgust of anal sex?
- How can I change my identity as a gay bottom to being more versatile?
- Does bottoming cause anal cancer?
- Why can’t he come when I bottom for him?
- Which condoms should I buy?
- How do you put on a condom correctly?
- How do I get myself to use condoms if I hate them?
- What’s the secret to staying hard with a condom on?
- Am I wrong to insist on condoms even though we’re monogamous?
- How can I top a top?
- I can’t bottom without getting stoned first. Is that bad?
- Is anal bleaching safe?
- Can I get HIV from oral sex?
- How can I get HIV if I’m a top?
Find out how The Sexhalation Method Can Take Your Sex life To The Next Level.
Scroll up, click the buy button and start learning the method tonight!
Category: Gay Books > Gay Sex> Male Anal Sex