Brickleberry 3 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Welcome to Brickleberry Steve is threatened when Ethel, a new ranger, comes to town. Malloy gets put on a diet.
2. 2 Weeks Notice Ethel runs a camp for the blind. After a bad speed dating incident, Steve sleeps with a hooker, and contract cana-syphil-aids, and is told he only has two weeks to live.
3. Saved By the Balls While undercover to sniff out the pot farmers growing in Brickleberry, Steve and Denzel promise the Russian mob that they can grow an entire pot crop basically overnight.
4. Squabbits In an effort to compete with Yellowstone, Woody charges the team with coming up with the cutest animal in the world. Steve creates a Squabbit - half squirrel, half rabbit.
5. Race Off Secretary of the Interior Kirk Sanders visits the park. In an effort to impress him, Woody sets the park on fire.
6. Gay Bomb Woody allows the Jesus Hates Homos Church to hold their meeting at Brickleberry. Connie takes off, because it was this church that tried to 'fix' her gay-ness, and discovers a secret government military headquarters inside Brickleberry mountain.
7. Hello Dottie Fed up with conditions at the park, the rangers begin making demands. Woody, impressed with the workers at the computer help desk in India, decides to outsource the ranger positions to 'dot-bots'.
8. Steve's Bald While preparing for the annual Ranger Ball, the rangers discover that Steve wears a toupee. In an effort to restore his hair growth and his mojo, Steve becomes bigfoot, and thus, a celebrity.
9. Daddy Issues When Steve volunteers to track down what or who has been leaving the park strewn with half-eaten goats, he finds his father - the greatest park ranger Brickleberry ever knew - living in a cave.
10. The Dam Show In the Season 1 finale, a fireworks celebration for Woody's birthday destroys a dam and Brickleberry River floods the park, forcing the rangers to form a new community on an island with the other survivors.
|Director||Mike Hollingsworth, Rod Amador, Zac Moncrief|
|Starring||Roger Black, David Herman|
|Supporting actors||Tom Kenny, Jerry Minor, Kaitlin Olson, Daniel Tosh|
|Producers||Roger Black, Sivert Glarum, Michael Jamin, Waco O'Guin, Daniel Tosh|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Similar to family guy American dad etc. an interesting aspect is Jesus was believed to be black like the ancient people of Israel and the majority of the human race until fairly... Read morePublished 9 months ago by jacob
I don't mind dirty humor but all I see are offensive stuff without the humor. I don't like any of the characters.Published 10 months ago by Marie
Mildly funny. Good for a couple of laughs, but that is all. I would not recommend it if you are looking for a hearty chuckle.Published 14 months ago by Amesha C. Smith
if you like south park or family guy this way better! people are easily offended but you have to be open minded to watch this show FIVE STARS !!!! worth the moneyPublished 15 months ago by gal oron