Gay Male Pheromone Cologne -UNSCENTED
- Patented synthesized human pheromone technology - NO ANIMAL PHEROMONES!
- Proven to influence mood and sex appeal
- Proprietary blend designed to maximize interest from others
- Male attractant cologne is perfect for gay and bisexual men
- Unscented to blend with any of your existing colognes. Spray first, then spray your own cologne, and you're ready to put the pheromones to work for you with less than 10 seconds added to your daily routine!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Scent Name: Unscented
SD Alcohol 40B (Alcohol Denat), Fragrance (Parfum), Deonized Water (Aqua), Synthesized Human Pheroone Concentrate (Androstadienone, Estratetraenol).
Apply sparingly to pulse points per included instruction guide.
*The fragrances mentioned are for descriptive purposes only to help consumers identify fragrance character. Product is not manufactured by any such designer referred, and brands/names/trademarks are properties of their respect manufacturers.
Top Customer Reviews
Whoever wants to be the hit of the club should definitely buy this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I didn't notice any like un-ordinary attation, BUT MAN DID I TURN MYSELF ON WITH THIS ONE, my god this was some good stuff, THANKS AMAZON YOU HAVE MADE ME VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!Published 5 days ago by demelle
I love this cologne! I wear it everyday and I'm always complimented on how amazing I smell!!!Published 10 months ago by kkonviy
Well I haven't received any obvious attraction as of yet, but still working on it after 2 weeks,Published 13 months ago by Alfredo Ortiz
This seems to work but be warned: some women can "smell" these types of pheremones and it reminds them a little of body odor. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Paul Tamke
EXCELLENT PRODUCT. DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT'S ADVERTISED TO DO. ARRIVED ON TIME, WELL PACKAGED. I'LL ORDER AGAIN ONCE THIS IS USED UP.Published 15 months ago by RGT
I'ts not convincing to see the result. but seems like working??Published 18 months ago by Aidan Han