Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $428.98 shipping
Gazebo Penguin 41218 4-Season Solarium, 12 by 18-Feet
|Price:||$3,409.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$1,830.51 (35%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Dimensions: 12-feet by 18-Feet
- Powder-coated aluminum structure, UV-treated polycarbonate roof
- Hooks available for hanging light fixtures
- Sliding doors can be placed on any side
- 100% rust proof baked enamel finish
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Size: 12-Feet by 18-Feet | Style Name: Free Standing
Top Customer Reviews
I purchased the smaller version of this gazebo 10x14 from another store other than Amazon. It is a good product. It hold to high winds, in my case, even to a hurricane. We had it anchored to the tile patio. We had a bit of snow this year, 3 inches, no problem. It is fairly easy to assemble. The parts are light weight. There is a video in YouTube that guide you on how the assemble this product. The gazebo keep the chill out. It can also be use with small gas propane fire place. It seems to vent well from the ceiling. I do have a carbon monoxide detector installed just in case.
1. The windows are the weakest link. The are made of a soft plastic, but they do the job well done.
2. The bottom panels paint faded within 4-6 months. They look grey instead of brown. I called the manufacturer in Canada and they promised me to replace the panels. The panels are out of stock, so I have to wait for two months.
3. In shipment, one of the doors came bent the manufacturer replaced it within two weeks.
Overall, I love the gazebo. The manufacturer seems responsive. The paint fading in only four months, it's unacceptable.
Well, it's a sunroom alright but here are the negatives first:
-The PDF manual is very poorly done, so look carefully and look again before you install
- Some of the installation drawings were off
- There are screw holes in the ceiling slats that have no part to screw in
- We were missing screws in several categories and had to go out and find matching ones
- The doors are incorrectly built as some youtubers noted: you cannot solve the riddle of the weatherstrip showing and our doors had the panels reversed.
- The metal parts do not have precisely aligned screw holes. The while thing is slightly "off" and you cannot really get it fully squared. Nothing visible but nevertheless
- The roof panels were squashed on some edges and were almost impossible to keep in their rails during installation
- Again, biggest grief here is that nothing really perfectly lines up and you're constantly adjusting and hammering to get it fully standing
After its up:
- It's not weatherproof. With a heavy rainstorm we have roof drip and water runing down the beams so be careful what you put in. The panel structure on the roof is begging for trouble, once you see it up close: it's not built for significant water or snow backup
- The wall panel are warping a bit from stress
- The door has started to jam
- the window panel latches are rusting and hardly open
- plastic latch parts are cracking
In summary: not many redeeming factors than that it BARELY serves its purpose but be ready with lots of silicone and weatherseal to attack this thing.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Although this Gazebo is advertised as a 4 season gazebo, it is NOT. Roof caved in after first snow storm in less than 15 months damaging all furniture inside it. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
This Solarium was a great buy for us. It came undamaged upon delivery in 4 boxes that were pretty big and heavy, but my wife and I were still able to move them around to where we... Read morePublished 1 month ago by R Dugan
I have to say we love this Solarium! I had to wait a while to put it up as I had to lay the cement pad and run the electrical for the spa. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Ray Mintz
Excellent excellent excellent. Very well made. It took 3 guys plus 1 for 1/2 day to get it done by following the instructions. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Kathaleen A. Gregorich
Building is nice for the price we have our hot tub, table and TV . Instructions are not the greatest definitely recommend four people for the construction and two tall ladders for... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Rich Goudie
Setting it up took only about 10 hours. It looks beautiful on our back yard and is exactly what we wanted. The only thing is that it was sealed form water better at the bottom. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Erik Jimenez
I love this gazebo, it's nice, light, I love the fact that all windows slide down and that is tinted. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Catalina P.
I have my Jacuzzi in it and there is still room for table and chairs. It protects us from the elements.Published 12 months ago by SHERRY DECKER
We bought this a few months ago as a shelter for our hot tub. It exceeded our expectations! Now that the temperatures are below freezing, we noticed that the inside temperature is... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Amazon Customer