Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 10" x 10"Gazebo Patio Top Cover Resistant Waterproof Outdoor Canopy Replacement
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 19, 2014
I had to put some extra grommets in cover to keep water from collecting and the top portion was very loose. I had to add piece of wood under cover to make material tight. My gazebo was a coleman 10' x 10 ' gazebo. I like the looks of the new top better and with the added grommets the top should hold up better than the original. I sprayed new cover with a silicone spray for extra protection. These two things, the extra grommets and the spray were recommended in the directions.
on June 2, 2013
I bought this for my gazebo that was in need of a replacement after a few years of weather beating. This fits perfectly on my gazebo. I'm very happy with the material, it was better than expected for the price.
on May 31, 2016
Very happy, this was outside over our rainy and windy winter and it is holding up great. I have been spared buying a whole new gazebo just yet as this top fit and stayed put. Water collects even with the grommets buy all canopies try and fail at this point. Most economical, and for those who say its plastic, must have recieved the wrong item. its great and econimical!
on May 28, 2014
Great item. Saved me money. Built better than the original one that came with the gazebo. It has held up great in the windy weather that we've had so far
on October 28, 2014
Great replacement top-- nice color and packaging. I was bummed to see that while in the description it mentions that there are:

--Zippered ventilated top with mosquito netting between top and lower tier
--16 grommets to ensure proper water drainage

Not so, it was velcro top and not impossible to put on and does work but still NOT what was described. Also, the grommets were not there at all. I'm hoping the material is in fact waterproof so that when it rains the water will run off but it hasn't rained yet so we'll see. Overall it was nice and no loose threads or anything. Good fit.
on May 1, 2015
I've never written a product review but this requires it... DO NOT BUY!!!!!!! Just put it up, slightly windy over the weekend here in MI & the cover ripped everywhere but 1 corner!!! Bought it last fall to put on this spring. Company would not replace as return policy is 60 days. VERY unsatisfied. Going back to original replacement cover through Garden Winds, which is more money but lasted over 2 YEARS not 2 DAYS like this one!!!!!
on July 5, 2015
I purchased this item the end of last summer, and put it up this Spring. The product was not as advertised. It had no grommets and no zippered top. I would have never bought the canopy in the first place if it had no grommets or zipper. As of now the canopy is useless, and I will take it down and discard it. Tom Kauth July 5, 2015
on November 7, 2014
The only thing about the description of this product and the actual product was that it IS 10x10 and it is two tiered. It was Tan not Ivory, it had no zipper and no grommets to allow water to drain. It is made of very flimsy fabric and probably will not last through the winter. When it barely rains it holds water and sags. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT
on September 12, 2014
This will not hold up during CA rainy period, cheap material, loose fitting. I will be returning this!
on September 8, 2014
Fits a standard 10X10 gazebo well.