5.0 out of 5 stars Bubble technology has come a long way!
I was looking for bubble refill for my Pustefix Bubble Bear by Toysmith and decided to try this since it had decent reviews regarding the quality of the bubbles it made.

Published on August 19, 2010 by Lauren Wu

3.0 out of 5 stars Bubble stick is great, when the bottle is full
We have had lots of fun with this, the only issue is when the bottle is half full, the bubble stick is hard to load. I prefer the Gymboree bubble pipe.
Published 15 months ago by Peg Says

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubble technology has come a long way!, August 19, 2010
Lauren Wu "Discerning Shopper" (San Franscisco Bay Area, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gazillion 32 oz Bubbles (Toy)

The bottle came with its own bubble stick which I tried... and LOVED! It produces different sized bubbles which seem to go on forever. The stick is cleverly designed so that it attaches to the lid of the bubble bottle. All you need to do is raise the lid and blow. You do NOT turn the stick upside down (which is what you do with almost every other bubble stick). This way, any dripping bubble solution just falls back into the bottle. No mess at all. My nanny agrees that it's the best bubble solution she's ever used.

Given how great the stick with the 32oz bottle is, I've just purchased the 64oz version and can't wait to try it out.

Sadly, I haven't used my Pustefix since using this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even Better Than The Smaller Version, July 22, 2010
A. Gift For You "ZBmom" (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gazillion 32 oz Bubbles (Toy)
I originally bought the small size (4 oz) of this product and my daughter really loved the bubbles so I bought this size to use as a refill. What I didn't expect was that the jumbo size wand in the 32 oz size would create such amazing bubbles (both in size and quantity) - much better than the 4 oz size wand did, which I had been happy with until I tried this size. One dip blows an enormous amount of bubbles of all different sizes. You can also use the cap as a wand holder to avoid sticky fingers. This product is a huge hit in our home. Both child and parents love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun with Gazillion bubbles!, December 6, 2009
This review is from: Gazillion 32 oz Bubbles (Toy)
Big Big Big Bubbles and a lot! Lots of fun. We use it with an automatic bubble machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the green bottle of bubbles, April 8, 2012
This review is from: Gazillion 32 oz Bubbles (Toy)
I love these bubbles. My daughter is 2 and has a blast playing with them. They create more bubbles than I've ever seen before! And they are just so easy to use. You don't even need to blow the bubbles if you don't want to. You can just gently wave the wand in the air, from side to side and you'll get just as many bubbles.
My only "complaint" is that I ordered 3 bottles (1 for my daughter and 2 for gifts), but when they arrived, I got 2 blue bottles and 1 green. The green has more small bubble holes which I prefer. The blue only has one small bubble hole and 1 large. It still works well, but I was hoping for the green bubbles. I'm not sure if I missed it, but I didn't see a disclaimer saying that you could get a variety of bubbles. I only saw a pic of the green bottle, so I was slightly disappointed. But oh well, they still work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy cow - tons of bubbles, June 27, 2011
This review is from: Gazillion 32 oz Bubbles (Toy)
Before I got these bubbles I had only used small bottles of bubbles purchased at the drug store or grocery store. They worked some of the time, and I just thought that bubbles were a hit-or-miss kind of thing. These bubbles have been a great surprise though. We've been using these with the Little Kids No Spill Big Bubble Bucket and it's been great. I'm amazed at how many bubbles come out with each blow. It's easy to blow big bubbles as well. The kids love it. I'm definitely getting the 64oz size for our next refill.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bubble stick is great, when the bottle is full, August 23, 2013
Peg Says (Redmond, WA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars So fun!, May 23, 2013
This review is from: Gazillion 32 oz Bubbles (Toy)
These bubbles are WAY better. They have about 6 rings and all the bubbles come out strong-- no popping like the other bubbles we've bought. They are a huge hit at the park!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not all bubbles are equal, February 15, 2014
This review is from: Gazillion 32 oz Bubbles (Toy)
Some cheap bubbles suck and are a waste and disappointment. Not these awesome bubbles!!! This is a big bottle. And it too heavy for little ones but lasts a long time. The bubbles are fantastic EVERY time. I almost gave four stars because it can be messy when you remove the wand if you don't take your time and let the excess drip off wand before blowing. But the bubbles are so good it's a five star product.

Container is plastic and easy grip. There is a nice handle too which is handy when carrying multiple items.

We use outside as there are massive amounts of bubbles of various sizes per each wand dip and blow. So lots of soapy bubble residue. If its windy I get to be lazy and let the wind make the bubbles, but if I'm blowing I can get light headed after a few tries. May have to invest in a bubble machine this summer.

Love these bubbles and so do kids.

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay, August 8, 2013
This review is from: Gazillion 32 oz Bubbles (Toy)
The bubbles are mediocre, they pop too fast and just leave the floor messy for you to mop up. Next time I will go with the gymboree ones. These were a bit cheaper so I went for this but my son is not impressed by these. He plays with the gymboree ones in the class and loves those.

5.0 out of 5 stars The. BEST. Bubble Solution.. EVER, May 13, 2013
chunxMcG (Montclair, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gazillion 32 oz Bubbles (Toy)
This is just a pure source of toddler bliss in liquid form. We bought this for our toddler's 2nd birthday and I think all the toddlers had a crazy bubblegasm with the amount of bubbles this solution produced. Will buy again, and again, and again.

Gazillion 32 oz Bubbles