Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Women's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Classics and Essentials in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL

Format: Audio CDChange

on August 4, 2012
I stumbled across this dude by accident on Youtube. I saw the video for Ill Mind of Hopsin where he's in this room and he's dressed up like a white girl and he's spitting these zany and crazy lyrics and I was like, "Who is this kid???" So checked out more of his stuff and was like, "Ok, I've just found one of the close to being extinct rare talents out there." I was sold. He does remind me alot of Shady, but I dig Hopsin. I dig his music and lyrics and I dig how he represents the West Coast, but not in the form of the gangsta like NWA, Spice 1, E Feezy and all the rest of the spitters out there reppin' thug life. Hopsin is reppin' with LYRICS and I can appreciate that ESPECIALLY nowadays where it's all about beats and hooks....
on February 21, 2011
Ive been a fan of hopsins music ever since late last year i accidentally stumbled upon one of his videos on youtube from that point on i was hooked about a week later i bought the album and it was great it didnt leave my cd player alot of people say that hes nothing but an eminem wanna be and never give his music a chance he has his own style and the truth is he TAKES OUT EMINEM AND HIS NEW ALBUM RAW!!!! IS 10 TIMES BETTER HE SPITS FIRE YOU CAN TELL THIS KID HASENT REACHED HIS PRIME YET HES JUST GETTING STARTED i highly recommend this album to anyone .
on December 16, 2011
I know it sounds stupid. The new rap from these days don`t bother me. I think all Lil Wayne and 50 cent is to comurcial. When i first heard of a new Ruthless artist with the name Hopsin i checked some videos on Youtube. I wannted to hear more. I bought the cd Gazing at the moonlicht. This cd hasn`t a Eurpean release. was my only choice to buy this great album. Hopsin brings something new and refreshing. The albums starts with a great track "I`m Here". You can hear how talltend Hopsin is in writing lyrics. There is a dark and serious site on this cd. The dark ones are track number 13 ( I can`t write the name here) and who do you think i`m .Hopsin had also some serious lyrics in track Sexy Cyber, Story of mine and Chris Dolmeth. Every track on this cd sounds diffrent. Every track is a enjoy to listen to. Pans in the Kitchen is a funny track :)

Anyway a great album of a legendary label... It`s a shame that Hopsin is no more with Ruthless!!!! I can`t understand why nobody of my homies ever heard of Hopsin. Ruthless did soemthing wrong to promote this guy and cd!! This cd deserves a classic status! If i ever could speak to Tomnica Wright i will say to her "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HOPSIN? HE COULD MAKE RUTHLESS BIGG!!". Great album buy it!!!
on March 10, 2013
That Hopsin has said countless times that he dislikes the music from his first CD (aka this one) but all the songs are better than the garbage playing on the radio!
Hopsin is the definition of good music, whether you classify him as an Eminem wanna-be or not. He speaks the truth, and he addresses every issue within today's generation. If you listen to his music, you won't be disappointed. Just look up a couple tracks on Youtube, you'll see for yourself.
And if you REALLY want to fall in love, look up songs from the Raw Album. Listen to Nocturnal Rainbows, go watch Ill Mind of Hopsin 4 and 5. You'll see what all of his fans see. He's the best up and coming rapper in the game.

First time I listened to Hopsin? March 2012, so just made the 1 year mark. Met him in person October 2012. First song? How You Like Me Now ft. SwizZz.

on March 30, 2014
Hopsin is a very good music artist he deserves more credit than he gets I definately recommend this cd to a Hopsin fan
on November 19, 2014
Was a great debut album. He's not nearly as harsh as he is in his recent albums, however he is clearly one of the best MCs in this era. Loved the album and the artist. People say that he sounds like M&M but I don't think he does at all. He just doesn't sound mainstream, singing songs with an artist like Riahnna or some other lady in the background. He talks about how other rappers are rapping for Hollywood and how hip hop has died, which to me is very true. This is the same thing that eminent said as well. There are very few rappers on the radio, if any that are mainstream and have lyrics that wows me. I've just reverted to listening to talk radio.
on March 29, 2015
For starters, Hopsin is a great MC. I love every album of his. If you're a big Hopsin fan you have to have his first album right? of course! He produced it entirely himself, wrote every song, and performed every song in it by himself!
I received this CD about a week ago, and i found that there was a noticeable crack right in the middle of the case. I called customer service, not even a minute later I had another copy being shipped to me, and arrived 2 DAYS after i called them when I was expecting a week! Great album, great rapper, and great customer service!
on July 25, 2011
Every song gets a 10 because it's original and not about, look at my wrist it's froze or my car so advance that it responds to my clothes. Hopsin is the future of hiphop. You cannot go wrong with hopsin. Hip hops savior is here!
on January 17, 2013
A friend of mine turned me on to him a couple months back via his YouTube videos and I'm hooked! I ran out and bought everything of his I could. I can't say enough about his flow and production skills
on March 6, 2013
It was so easy to order this CD on line and get it through the mail. Not having to to to the store is great.