5.0 out of 5 stars fit me like a dream
5'9 240lbs size 20 heavy in the thighs these fit me really well. a little stiff to start but a few washings had these become my favorite jeans
Published 16 months ago by Botulism Sauce

3.0 out of 5 stars Furious. Led astray by reviews...
Published 7 months ago by thetbails

3.0 out of 5 stars Furious. Led astray by reviews..., December 26, 2013
I usually wear a 16/18, I'm on the fence between sizes, but in jeans and pants a size 18 is perfect. Based on the previous reviews I went up to a 20. I put the pants on, and was furious. I would like to point out that these specifically say they are skinny and tapered and if you don't realize that means they will NOT fit like normal rise, bootcut, or straight leg then don't give them a review to go up a size or 2. Know what you are ordering. These are NOT normal cut jeans. They are NOT normal rise. I read the previous reviews thinking the reviewers had realized the cut/style and STILL recommended going up. I have fat thighs and a wide butt, and they were sagging by the time I walked out of the room, to the point I almost sent them back for 2 sizes smaller (or one size smaller than normal) but I didn't. I am going to wash and dry these to see if they shrink, I am also going to buy my normal 18 in a diff color just to be sure I don't go overboard.

These are very skinny fit.
These are very low rise.
These are very tapered at the bottom, not bootcut, not straight, tapered.
If you *actually* know what the above means in terms of fit, get them in your normal size.
If you are not familiar with what the above means or have never tried this kind of fit on in a store, do not buy these; you will not like them.

5.0 out of 5 stars fit me like a dream, April 26, 2013
Botulism Sauce (Oakland, California, Usa) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars not true to size, July 24, 2013
should probably buy a size or 2 up depending on if ur more hips or more thighs, if ur more thighs like mee, u should probably go 2 sizes up since they are tapered, more hips you'll probably need one size

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but order a size up, September 19, 2013
These are comfy and cute, but order one size up if you are a little thicker around the middle because these sit low. These pants are lint magnets so get a lint roller for these, you'll need it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fabric is good, August 5, 2013
This review is from: Gazoz Women's Plus Size Skinny Tapered Cut Stretch Jeans (Apparel)
I got the pants quickly, thanks to Amazon fast shipping. The material is fine, color is actually the one I chose "mustard". I believe I got the wrong size, because I did not receive the size I ordered 18W. The jeans delivered to me were standard size 18 not PLUS SIZE. Amazon gave me great service and assisted in the return and I got a very prompt refund. I did not get the jeans, but everything else was hassle free. I can't recommend these jeans, but I am going to get another pair right from Amazon. There is a vast array of choices here. Category of sizes should be labeled a different way to prevent customers from buying elsewhere.

2.0 out of 5 stars "jeans" in not so Burgundy, February 7, 2014
These were just a stretchy cotton pant.. Although I do own some like this, I was expecting more of a jegging. I mean they do label them as JEANS. I know there was a lot of talk about sizes being off and I unfortunately can not share how they fit because I sent them back without trying them on. I was the most disappointed in the fact that they aren't the color pictured at all. They are a light raspberry color, not that great dark burgundy... I was looking for a little bit of a sexy mature look but that color is too adolescent. I am a sad buyer for sure.

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth the shipping to return, December 11, 2013
they fit small...love the materia and pockets..but they didnt work out for me..plu i ordered brown but got tan color..

2.0 out of 5 stars runs way small, November 21, 2013
I am a 16 in my business pants and every thing else. For some reason these pants are tiny in the waist. I ordered a 16 and compared them to my sister's pants which are all 12's and they were identical.

4.0 out of 5 stars best jean online buy, January 20, 2014
I had to go two sizes bigger as everyone online stated but they fit like a glove. Thank you very much

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, December 20, 2013
I am 5'7" and 220 lbs... I got a size 16... I have a big belly and wide hips.... I maybe should have bought a size 18. They stretch good though!! They are comfortable!! I got pink to wear with a simple black shirt and cute black boots.... I love them...

Rate and Discover Movies