Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$24.00 - $26.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on February 19, 2014
I ordered these in size 18 because I was afraid they wouldn't fit me due to my weird body figure. I usually wear size 14-16 depending on the material the jeans are made of. In fact, I ordered these for my Naruto cosplay and the color is excellent! Just like the picture displays! Size 18 actually fit me like if it was a size 15-16. So it fit perfect! I am 5'9'' and I weigh 210lbs but believe me I look like I weigh 180 due to my sporty thick figure. So, I highly recommend it for those girls who are 5'9' because the leg length is pretty long and it fits awesome! it is also low waste fit so its okay with me. Another thing, I highly recommend it for those who wear sizes between 14-16 and are curvy sporty type like me.
on April 19, 2015
I really wanted to love these pants. I normally wear an 18, but went up a size and ordered a 20. I was fine with the legs and thighs and I guess if I wanted only half my butt covered or a camel toe that would have to be surgically removed....these would have been PERFECT....BUT...that was not the look I was going for. I am going to exchange these and go up a cpl sizes, but afraid it will take away from the "skinny" look. These pants are SUPER LOW RISE! I have had 2 kiddo's, I'm 5'9" curvy at 245 and there was NO WAY I could wear these anywhere. I wouldn't even have to bend over to show plumbers crack....I would just walk around with my pants only half way up in the back or if you pull then up enough to cover, then you have MAJOR issues in the front.......something that almost burned my own eyes when I saw them in the mirror! Whole new meaning to business in the front and party in the back ;)
I will give the color a 5. It is a great pop of color!
on November 12, 2013
I bought these in purple and mustard yellow. These pants are very cute, the colors are vibrant, and the stitching looks good. They're thick enough where they won't show your panty line like some skinny jeans. I washed them a couple of times now and they still look like new. Only thing is they run a bit small. I ordered a size up, but I still need to wear my spanx with them.
on August 5, 2013
I got the pants quickly, thanks to Amazon fast shipping. The material is fine, color is actually the one I chose "mustard". I believe I got the wrong size, because I did not receive the size I ordered 18W. The jeans delivered to me were standard size 18 not PLUS SIZE. Amazon gave me great service and assisted in the return and I got a very prompt refund. I did not get the jeans, but everything else was hassle free. I can't recommend these jeans, but I am going to get another pair right from Amazon. There is a vast array of choices here. Category of sizes should be labeled a different way to prevent customers from buying elsewhere.
on December 9, 2014
Love these!!! I ordered a size up based on reviews and they're a little big for skinny jeans. I would say these jeans run true to size. I plan on ordering my normal size in a different color if i'm still loving these jeans in a month or so. For sizing purposes: I'm an apple body shape, big in the middle, thin legs, narrow hips. So for folks of my shape, true to size!
on December 9, 2014
They ran small, the color wasn't anything like the picture, it was this bright blue and they ran way too small. All in all bad quality. I sent back a month ago and have yet to see my money back in my account.
on December 20, 2013
I am 5'7" and 220 lbs... I got a size 16... I have a big belly and wide hips.... I maybe should have bought a size 18. They stretch good though!! They are comfortable!! I got pink to wear with a simple black shirt and cute black boots.... I love them...
on December 17, 2015
I followed the insight and ordered down a size. I'm a 14/16 and ordered the 14. They have a bit of stretch to them. Picture color shows an Irish Green/Kelly color. They were a little lighter, almost a 90's throwback green. They're super soft, thinner denim. Very comfortable. They work perfectly for the Christmas season and they will be great for St Pattys Day as well.
on September 10, 2014
I bought two pair of these. Blue and Grey. The blue fit, and the grey were super small comparatively. The rise is much lower than I expected, although I'm not sure why - you can see in the picture it's quite low. The material was super soft, and that was awesome. I've washed the blue pair and they didn't shrink or fade in the wash. I love the jeans, but man, they fit on the small side and if you've got any sort of belly, you may as well forget the comfort. I did end up returning the grey pair, and that was very easy (that's a plus!)
on December 18, 2014
The sizing was okay, but these pants have way too much stretch in them. After just a little while of wearing them the thighs are so loose they don't look like skinny pants anymore. I tried the green and the tan, but I didn't think the colors matched what was on screen at all. I looked at them on multiple devices and just don't think the photos match the pants.

See 1 answered question