Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 570 AMP²! 1280MB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 Dual DVI/HDMI/Displayport SLI Ready Graphics Card, ZT-50204-10M
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 12, 2012
Seriously Great deal on this GTX570 (got it for $230). Most GTX560ti's are in this range. I can't comment on this cards ability to overclock, as it seems to run all my games maxed at 1080p with out any issue at all. It is paired with an i7 2600k @ 4.7ghz, 16Gb ram, and it is all small enough to be crammed in a pretty small micro atx case. Great buy
on October 28, 2012
This amazon special is the best around ($200 for a top 10 Graphic card), the overclocking problem was fixed a while ago, and this one comes already OCd (AMP! edition). Ill update if anything happens on the way.
on December 28, 2012
I am very impressed with what you get for the price. Still very powerful even though its not the highest end graphics you can get (which cost you an arm and a leg). If you are building a gaming pc, this card should deliver the performance you need out the gate and if its not enough, buy 2 and SLI.
on February 8, 2013
This card is extremely powerful (as of 2012), but it's very audible even at idle. This is not necessary for a video card. My last one (Sapphire 4850) wasn't and the one I ended up getting now (Asus 550ti) isn't either.
on April 9, 2012
When ZOTAC overclocked this card, they didn't raise the core voltage. You have to use software to raise it slightly before you start playing anything demanding. If you don't, your computer will freeze. Their forums are full of requests for a firmware update to fix this, but they've yet to provide one.
on December 17, 2012
I bought this card about a month ago and it runs pretty good. It doesn't get too hot and when playing higher tier games (like Battlefield 3) it gets a little bit loud but not too much. I upgraded from a Radeon 6850 and it makes a world of difference.

The only caveat is that I had to manually raise the voltage from 1.00 to 1.25 due to the manufacturer not upping the voltage after overclocking it. Before doing this, the card would crash on DirectX 11 games. When I raised the voltage, this problem went away. It was easy enough by simply using MSI Afterburner. I would not recommend using the BIOS update as I hear it has a lot of problems.
on January 21, 2014
This video card is fairly powerful for 2013, and I'll probably keep it for another 2 years, but it runs loud and gets hot fast. It also down-clocks often within 15 seconds of starting a high frame rate game, so I have to frame limit my games in order to keep the temps and stuttering (from continuous down and up clocking) at acceptable levels.

It also has a tendency to change its fan speed depending on very slight changes in system load. For example, if I let my PC idle for about 10-20 seconds the fan RPM will pick up about 30RPM (yes, up. I don't know why up). The moment I drag a window or open a program or even just mouse over the clock then RPM will drop to base level. The fan is loud enough that it is always noticeable, even at the lowest RPM settings, so the pitch change due to the ~30RPM change from doing the slightest actions on my PC is really annoying.

One good thing to say is that the windows drivers are solid. I have never had this card give me artifacts or locked up or crash on me in Win7 or WinXP. There is a known issue with booting up Debian but it is a simple one liner change in the boot script to fix (I forget where I found the fix, I used it on #!)
on February 8, 2012
I bought two of these for SLI. One from microcenter where I got a better deal than Amazon because of some great sale. One from Amazon.

There is only one flaw with this card. It crashes whenever I use the default over-clocking profile. I was really annoyed that it crashed me in the middle of intensive games. I googled it and found out other people also had the same problem. The solution is easy - just lower the frequency to the middle for all clocks and it worked without problems.

The other problem is the heating. I am now comfortably playing all kinds of games, including BF3, MW3, etc in the winter. I am not sure if these cards can hold well in the summer...
on January 19, 2013
Purchased this card for son's system, after extensive research, finally choose this one. The Price at 2 bills was on the mark, with top ten rating was even better. The card works just as it should, there is not a game my son plays that if won't handle at the highest settings. Am picky, the fan on my card does have a bit of a pitch, not a deal breaker. The rebate did give us some problems, thus the minus a star. However, amazon was great and made things right. would purchase again..
on December 5, 2012
Not gonna go through all the technical stuff a lot of folks have. It's a good card, has good fill rate, and bandwidth. If you don't understand technical specs as far as the amount of power it's going to pull, or how much heat it's going to put off, do that homework BEFORE you buy the card. Put simply, you don't need to be spending this kind of dime on PC components until you are knowledgeable enough to implement them properly.

I'm replaying games I could run on about medium before, now on ultra with a better frame rate. Benchmarks are great. Adjusted the airflow in my Smilodon case, and haven't seen this thing get over 70c. Haven't had a crash related to the video card at all on anything. So obviously the fore-mentioned problems have been taken care of.

Paid $199 for this card, with a promise of a $20 MIR. Rebate was BS, paperwork led to a site that didn't exist, minus a star.

See 1 answered question