5.0 out of 5 stars First Person.........drumming?!
Published 7 months ago by cody shea blanchard

1.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps this one was a dud but I'm not trying again.
Published 6 months ago by Christopher DiSunno

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars First Person.........drumming?!, July 10, 2014
I purchased this camera mainly on cost. I haven't used GoPro before and I've always liked the idea of filming where you probably couldn't have a camera. Now after a little research I was concerned about the quality of the product or that this technology was full of hassle. I was wrong. In a few hours after this camera arrived, I had it mounted around my head for an hour long music rehearsal as drummer. I don't think I had any problems at all with setting up wifi to use the remote. In fact the remote blew me away because the remote has LED bulbs to indicate the status of the camera. Was pretty great to have no worry of damaging equipment! Sound quality was surprisingly better than expected with adjustable volume. Live music is difficult to capture without a correct microphone anyways! Best part is the the picture adjustments to correct the lighting, this looks incredible in full HD with our lighting effects. I want another!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the $, July 20, 2014
This review is from: Gear Pro Hi-Resolution Action Camera with Full HD 1080p Video, 20 MegaPixel Camera, 2'' LCD Screen, Wi-Fi Remote (Grey) (Camera)
Great camera and for the price even better, lcd screen is a big plus. Videos ares really 1080p, wish I could get more batteries for backup

4.0 out of 5 stars Buttons worked great and have shown no signs of corrosion after 6 ..., September 6, 2014
Just used while diving in Belize. The housing held up on multiple dives to 100 ft. Battery life was enough to last for 2 consecutive dives. Only wish I could find accessories for it to hold while under water. The go pro accessories were just a hair to big for mounting. Buttons worked great and have shown no signs of corrosion after 6 straight days in the water. Video quality is just as good as go pro when played right next to each other. So far I am pleased with the performance.

4.0 out of 5 stars and it held up just fine. We took it to Destin, September 21, 2014
I bought this a few weeks ago and was very leery about it. The reviews were slim to none, maybe 6 I found and they were not helpful at the least bit. I compared the prices and accessories to the Go Pro camera, the White one. This was a very hard decision to make, why make the same type of camera for a lesser price...much cheaper. So I went with it and just bought it. In the mean time I emailed this seller and they were not helpful at all. I was Interested in a head strap and could not find one anywhere. So I emailed this seller to see if the go pro head strap would go with it. They got back quickly and said no. I responded and asked can he/she please find out where I can get one. They said they will look....and that was the last time they ever got back with me(thats the reason for the 4 stars). So I got a go pro head strap. The only difference was the thru bolt was a different size so I used a nut from the gear pro material and made it work..and it held up just fine.
We took it to Destin, Fl with hopes of getting underwater pics and video of my sons first ocean trip. We also took several still pics all with the waterproof case on. The battery held up great and there were no leaks.
When we got home, I reviewed both video and still pics right away. All I can say is...Wow! We were definitely pleased. Ive got the coolest pics and videos of my family.
Dont waste your money on a GoPro if your unsure. Just get this one. Im telling you for what it comes with its worth every penny. Add it up on the gopro and compare.
Also, one of the reviews had mentioned something about the mic sensitivity and they were dead wrong. Great audio with a waterproof case on, almost too sensitive.
Hope this helps. I originally bought it for hunting, so I will test that soon. Fyi, all my pics and video were under good light.

1.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps this one was a dud but I'm not trying again., August 31, 2014
Thought at first my problem as I didn't order the memory card. Once I got it and started to set it up I found I could only barely read the LCD screen on at a sharp angle. It was totally white straight on. Tried looking for a brightness setting, thought I could turn it down and read it, but no luck. Never got the Wifi to connect to the app. So the only thing it could do well is beep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 7, 2014
Just used in the keys so far so good. Pictures and video comp to GoPro

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks like a GoPro, November 14, 2014
Looks like a GoPro... (i thought it was when I bought it) Feels like a GoPro... Case seems like a GoPro... Works like a 'NOGO'.
Remote worked for a short time. After power off,, Camera and remote had to be re-paired.. only worked once in a while. Camera froze up constantly with different sd cards. Junk Junk Junk!!!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 13, 2014
battery stopped taking a charge the second time i used it...

1.0 out of 5 stars I not satisfied with this go pro Camara I can't change the ..., November 13, 2014
I not satisfied with this go pro Camara I can't charge the battery either battery is bad and is Ron wall charger please let me know how can exchange this Camara thank you

1.0 out of 5 stars Sad., December 26, 2014
I am unhappy because I orderd this for my husband for Christmas and the battery does not hold a charge. I can not use it so I canot review it. Sad.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›