5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp, Beautiful, Perfect

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE
Published 8 months ago by Kdani617

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE, February 13, 2014
This review is from: VVV Gear Sitting Bull Damascus Knife (Misc.)
There is nothing good about the knife that I received and there is no reason to believe that any other knives from this company are any better. Misrepresented in the advertisement. Pure Pakistani garbage. You will be very disappointed if you pull the trigger on a purchase of this knife or any others like it. Don't let positive reviews you that you may read about these products make you take a shot. I'll say it again, not one aspect of this knife was done well and I have already after two days thrown this knife in a box of other junk. Fifty dollars down the drain. I'm ashamed that I bought it and they should be ashamed to take peoples money for those paper weights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp, Beautiful, Perfect, August 21, 2013
This review is from: VVV Gear Sitting Bull Damascus Knife (Misc.)
This is the second knife I've ordered from them - the first was a gift and after seeing it decided to get a different knife from the same company, it's beautiful, the handle feels great in my hand, razor sharp, heavy, real damascus, and amazing price. The sheath is also lovely. I haven't decided if I'm going to use this as a camping/hiking knife or ritual athame, but it's damn sexy lol. I'll definitely be ordering from this company again, already have a few pieces I'm looking at. Shipping is also very fast, blade comes oiled in simple packaging, amazing price for the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Knife at a Great price, January 12, 2014
This review is from: VVV Gear Sitting Bull Damascus Knife (Misc.)
Listen, I have been around knives all my life and actually used to grind down old files into knives. Then I advanced, in appreciation for knives, to hand made and forged knives. I have handled and used many knives. The whole point is, I got to a point where I could tell a cheap knife from a quality knife. This is a quality knife. I love Damascus knives and this is great example of that. This is a hefty knife and takes and holds an edge very well. One sign of a real Damascus blade( vs a fake or etched, etc) is that the pattern matches on both sides of the blade. This knife's pattern matches. I am very pleased with this knife ans would highly reccommend it.. A big thanks to the maker for offering such a quality knife at such a reasonable price.

1.0 out of 5 stars My knife handle looks nothing like the one in the picture., September 4, 2014
Gary Michael Willens (Los Angeles, California United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VVV Gear Sitting Bull Damascus Knife (Misc.)
My knife handle looks nothing like the one in this picture. My handle has a few pattern scratches and it looks more like it is dirty rather than looking like a pattern. I expected a dominant pattern like the handle I see being shown, but no such luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is one hell of a product for the price ..., September 19, 2014
This review is from: VVV Gear Sitting Bull Damascus Knife (Misc.)
this is one hell of a product for the price you pay I was so impressed I've bought 3 now and give them as gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 21, 2014
This review is from: VVV Gear Sitting Bull Damascus Knife (Misc.)
Very good quality knife for the money holds a edge good cary it all the time

VVV Gear Sitting Bull Damascus Knife