|Item Weight||2.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 11.1 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||85698|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.08 shipping
+ $8.85 shipping
+ Free Shipping
GearWrench 85698 12 Piece XL Locking Flex-Head Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set Metric
|Price:||$172.80 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$29.05 (14%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 12 pc. Metric XL Locking Flex set includes - 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 & 19mm
- 13 locking positions with flex head and one finger operated lever with options of "locking" or "not locking" positions
- Ratcheting box-end needs as little as 5 degrees to move fastener VS. 30 degrees for standard box end wrenches
- 15% longer than current Flex Head ratcheting wrench to increase length to access those hard to reach fasteners
- Surface Drive Plus provides stronger grip on fasteners, nearly eliminating fastener rounding
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. ratcheting wrench
2. flex head
3. and it's a LOCK flex head (can't do without it if it is a flex head)
4. cover all the metric nut sizes from 8 through 19
5. chrome polished
1. Originally struggling between the Craftsman and Gear Wrench, since Craftsman offers lifetime un-conditional replacement warranty. However, chose Gear Wrench over Craftsman because of the price. To the end, if we use the right tool on the right job in the right way, any tool can last for a life time.
Thanks again Gearwrench and Amazon. I ask of you Gearwrench to just keep pushing to find and biuld more excellent tooling at the same great value!
The 14mm wrench was the only way I could get to the power steering pivot nut to turn it 1 turn which was all that was needed. My stubby wrench was just too short to get the needed leverage.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They work great but I broke the 10mm the first time I used it and haven't figured out how to warranty replace it. The rest have put up with all of the abuse I've given them.Published 9 months ago by Justin Heagarty
WHEN I ORDERED THESE WRENCHES, I ORDERED THEM TO USE AT WORK. (I'M A MASTER TECH AT A DEALERSHIP). THEY WERE MUCH SHORTER THEN I THOUGHT AND 2 OF THE PLASTIC PIVOT LOCKS BROKE OFF... Read morePublished on July 14, 2013 by JKW Racing and Motorsports
I love this set by Gearwrench. I am a self-taught DIY-er but I love quality tools that do what they are designed to do. Read morePublished on January 30, 2011 by Affixer