Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
vote
yes. it's basically a knock off otterbox. the black is silicone and the yellow is the hard plastic. the only reason i bought it was for my brother and he loves it. uses it more than his other cases he has. hope this answered your question. (:
Jun 12, 2013 by brianna filips
votes
This thing is so flimsy it would not stay in
Mar 2, 2014 by larry kopp
votes
Yea it's pretty much the same. The rubber case that goes around the outside has a bit of a lip, that gets hung up on your pocket sometimes. But I also have a real otter box and it does that as well. And the plastic screen is just as touch sensitive also. Only really experienced a problem with it playing a game injustice gods among us because you have to hit close to the rims of the case. Otherwise it is great.
Jan 16, 2014 by Jaron Sackenheim
votes
Take off the black rubber then there are clips on three sides you have to kind of lift up to open
Dec 22, 2013 by Carol A. Sinclair
votes
This items in good conditions, Because other seller do competitive.
Nov 7, 2013 by James
votes
Dear: I am very sorry, because Hong Kong air parcel transport of parcels to the United States often burst library transit time will be extended, so I set up a delivery time is 17-28 business days arrive. You still do not arrive until the weekend look Notify me, then I'll give you a new transport. Thank you!
Oct 23, 2013 by JimmyLee
votes
is it water proof Oct 15, 2013
No it is not water proof, but it withstands serious drops--my experience--
Oct 15, 2013 by Bruce L. Leak
votes
Dear buyer:It is aboat 7-14 days to arrive.thanks
Sep 13, 2013 by IPamazon
votes
Dear: Will you not click on to other sellers sell the knot with money it? Thank you!
Oct 25, 2013 by JimmyLee
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers