Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Video Game|Change
Price:$11.83+ $3.99 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on February 19, 2015
Decided to send me the case and manual without the disk.
on July 29, 2015
YOU GAVE ME GEARS OF WAR 1!!!!!! I WANT GEARS OF WAR 2
on June 18, 2014
Game is not new. Advertised as new but it was used. They just wrapped in plastic to make it look new. Beware!
on March 6, 2013
When I first say i said " wow this is really cheap" but then when I got into a match it just kicks me out and says disk is unreadable DO NOT BUY
on March 22, 2011
How could they do this. The first Gears multi-player was the most fun I have ever had on Xbox 360. Hours and Hours of fun. They have completely changed what made the multi-player good. How can you justify this. If it ain't broke don't fix it. I have sold Gears 2 and reverted back to Gears 1. It is sooooooo far superior to Gears 2 for the multiplayer experience. I am a huge Gears fan and I am hoping that the creators are looking at these reviews before they put out Gears 3, go back to the good ole days where the shotgun could acutally be a useful weapon and you had to have skill to pull off a 3 downs execution with the sniper rifle. WHY EPIC WHY?????
on March 17, 2013
this did not work I believe some one burnt it an tried to pass it on would not buy again
on December 9, 2008
I have played GOW 1 for 30hrs per week since the game came out. I have never laughed and had such a good time. GOW2 absolutely is the worse multiplayer game I have ever played.
*The game on public multiplayer requires 10-15 minutes to find one match!
*After all this time and when and if you find a good bunch of people to play with; after each game you lose everyone and have to start over??WHY??
*Host advantage is massively worse than in GOW 1.
*The only weapon worth using is the chainsaw, all other weapons have been reduced to bb guns.
*To summarize this is the most annoying, aggravating, laggy, slow multiplayer game i have ever played. Buy GOW1 used and save your money, you will have much more fun.
on May 10, 2011
Gears Of War 1 is a great game. Sad this piece of ish was so horrible in so many ways
on December 28, 2008
I hate this game,thanks to this game people actually stopped playing online,its that bad.
terrible experience,GoW2 took the worst of the first game and made it its strong point.The Plot takes you nowhere,ok theres some really cool levels and the graphics are top notch but this is an example of something generic.
And the multiplayer sucks big time too,you must wait for minutes and minutes to realize your patience is rewarded with a lame Annex game nobody chooses but since there was a tie in the votes its computers choice.Obviously four of your team leaves...and you too if youre smart,but then it counts as a negative for your rank so if you once had a three now you have a two and never leave there.The shotgun sucks,but the worst are the grenades.Now the strategy is to throw or plant the smoke grenade so every one on the team stuns for like an entire round lying on the floor like idiots and it just takes one person of the other team with a chainsaw ready to kill everyone lying.Oh,and if an opponent comes at you with a prepared chainsaw and you shoot at him with your shotgun he wont stop,your bullet will not affect him and get will get you.Also,remember when you had to be good with the torquebow to kill someone?,now you only have to hit the floor with an arrow close to the opponent to kill him,whats next,bouncing sniper bullets?.

so all the little idiots are now running with their chainsaws killing everyone and planting grenades.Aint that a break for the mediocre?

Honestly,it sucks,dont buy it,rent it.
on December 5, 2008
I loved the original Gears of War. I played it online almost everyday last year. I don't have gold anymore, and that might be part of the reason I don't like this game, but the story didn't even suck me in. If a game only has 5 acts, the exposition should clearly take place in the first act. The second act bored me more than the first one did. I stopped playing after that and got half my money back. What a waste.