Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on September 28, 2011
Like every collector item, they always comes with steep price but they are awesome in the end. Custom graphics featuring infected crimson omen of Gears of War. The controller comes with transforming D-Pad allows more stable control, for example more stable in switching weapons in Gears of War 3. I remember I used press and see in the screen that I am switching between grenades and gun, that is annoying in middle of intense multiplayer game. And yes it comes with skin pack for weapons for Gears of War 3 so its pretty nice bonus too. Controller is light gloss so don't worry about finger prints, it is not like Xbox 360 S 250gb Gloss, which liternally shows case of CSI :P.
on September 12, 2011
Overall, it's a great controller. First time using the new adjustable d-pad, which is a nice touch. My only complaint is the product shots make the controller's red coloring look brighter than it actually is. It's more of a darker red, almost burgundy in color. All in all, great controller.
on February 18, 2014
Bought this for my boyfriend two years ago and I have to admit, I'm really surprised it's held up so well. He's a professional gamer and usually, his controllers don't last very long. Either the pads start breaking off or the graphics fade but this one still has all the awesome GoW designs on it and he still loves it. The controls themselves don't seem to be suffering either. Satisfied customers all around!
on August 31, 2011
Just received the gears of war controller and it's very well put together, including the gears design. It has a glossy finish and feels good in the hand. It's obviously made by Microsoft, so you know it's made pretty well not a knock off. It has the pop up d-pad button that you rotate to the left for it to activate. The only problem is that it doesn't come with the chargeable battery. It comes with batteries only. Other than that, all the buttons feel great, just like the other controllers and looks sweet. I might even order another.
on August 7, 2015
Controller feels great and works great. The joystick are a little loose so if you leave them alone they may stick in the direction and cause your character to still move despite not wanting to. Other than that, the controller works great! I'd definitely recommend this to all Gears of War fans!
on August 31, 2011
This is the controller to have if you're a Gears fan! I didn't know it also came with a code to get some in game skins which was a nice surprise. I also like the new D-Pad. The best controller for the XBOX yet!
on June 18, 2012
i bought this controller because the one of my controllers.... died.... after suffering much abuse. since this one looks so godly i knew it would be taken much better care of. i have no complaints about it except that now its a battle between my brother, boyfriend, and I every time we want to play. theres not really much more to say here. its a beast looking controller and it works perfectly... buy it.
on December 7, 2013
this was for my son as he is a big GOW fan. His controller was wearing out and I saw this and had to get it for him. Its a great controller for being a previously used controller. The controller is in great condition and works great. I would buy again! wish I had one!!
on February 18, 2012
Well it's just another X-box Wireless Controller, same buttons and functionality. But the design its what makes it unique, it has this deep red colour and very nice Gears of War Logo on the right side, if you are a fan of GOW you must have one of these!.
on January 8, 2013
I'm a hardcore girl gamer and for some reason I fell in love with this controller. You can't find actual pink controllers anymore and black was getting boring. I love every GOW so it was no surprise I loved this. It's a beautiful layout. I love the cog tag under my right hand and the coloring is great. Also this is my first controller with the new d pad layout. It does everything it's supposed to do and is working fabulously. I do feel bad playing COD with it, so I may need to get GOW out to really break this controller in. Worth every penny (and this was expensive compared to the $40 regular controllers) and it arrived within 3 days of ordering. I hope this controller has a longer life span than all my others. I usually only get 2 years tops out of them. I will be very gentle with this one so it will stay in great condition.