4.0 out of 5 stars Not worth $60
The game was fun overall, however it didn't feel like a big blockbuster game. It cost sixty dollars but felt like it was just a giant gears of war 3 dlc. I've been with the series since gears 1 and have been pretty happy with it. However they took out many things i felt i loved about the series. The campaign i found to be pretty fun and the declassified mission made it...
Published 15 months ago by Amit

2.0 out of 5 stars A huge disappointment
Published 14 months ago by Vito L. Ramos

2.0 out of 5 stars A huge disappointment, April 22, 2013
This review is from: Gears of War: Judgment (Video Game)
Let me preface this by saying Gears of War is my favorite action series by a long shot. As a fan of multiplayer action shooters, the series up to this point, has never let me down. I felt that the transitions from Gears 1-3 markedly improved with each iteration. From Chainsaw duels to meat shield tagging, it seemed like the action only got more intense and more fun. I was looking forward to judgement needless to say.

Then I played it.

Epic, what in God's name happened? Cover system? Pointless. Weapon re-spawns? Endless. Down but not out? Gone. Graphics? Subjective, but for me not as crisp as Gears 3 (for example the Hammer of Dawn, absolutely does not carry the punch and melty flavor it had in previous games, you may even argue that it was better in Gears 2) Fun? Subjective, but for me palpably absent.
The decision to take away down but not out, you may think would encourage people to use cover more, team work more. I've played about 35 hours of multiplayer so far, and this thought process couldn't be more wrong. They turned the game into what is essentially Gears version of an arcade shooter. You pick your primary weapon to start with, Lancer, Gnasher, Hammerburst, Retro Lancer, Sawed off, or the new Marzka, and your choice of one grenade (Wall tagging is gone by the way, another disappointing decision to me). From there you are put in a 5v5 match like the previous game. FROM that point, you will likely come to the same conclusion as most, just take the gnasher, run in, shoot once, and melee. Congratulations, you have mastered Gears of War Judgement. Now that alone isn't necessarily a deal breaker. Some could argue that it's faster now, but I for one don't remember ever playing the previous games complaining about the speed. But enter the multiplayer rotation once, and 4 maps later, you will have seen it all. Yes, Gears of War judgement only comes with 4 Multiplayer maps. There are a few maps for Overrun mode, similar to horde but pvp and with you controlling locusts swarms between rounds (pretty fun). But as far as actual classic gears of war 5v5's, there are 4 maps the game launches with. That is not a misprint. And no, it doen't matter that you spend a lot of money paying for maps the last time around, they don't do you the courtesy of throwing in Gridlock or Clocktower, they don't care if you expected more value for the 60$ you just spent.

A free map came out recently. That makes 5 now. But if you didn't download it in time, you will have to pay for that too Via Season pass, or get even more ripped off by buying the map packs separately. What a joke! I remember buying the other gears games and thinking that Epic was a great company, because they actually gave you quite a bang for the buck. Not any more suckers.
The maps themselves by the way, those 4 maps mentioned earlier. SUCK! I dont mean to be crass but they are EASILY, EASILY, the WORST maps epic has ever came up with. A confusing mess of ups and downs, with WAY too many power weapons that respawn about 15 seconds after someone just picked it up, so don't worry boomshot guy, there's another one waiting for you just around the corner.

We were supposed to get excited by being able to jump down glass windows, off of the sides of buildings down int he the streets etc. Well I've played it folks, and it doesn't do jack. I had a group of 9 Xbox live friends who were not only amazing gears players (look up on youtube AdamBerg11 if you want proof) but avid ones as well. Not one of them, literally not one of them, played this game beyond the first week. Don't blame Epic, you'll say. Blame People Can Fly, they did this to our beloved Gears. Let's just hope that's true, and that Epic get's back on the ball with this franchise which I'm sure has planned installments for the upcoming Next Generation Xbox.
Save your money. I didn't.

1.0 out of 5 stars A terrible take on a great franchise, April 23, 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Gears of War: Judgment (Video Game)
Like most people I was very excited when I found out that the Gears of War series was going to continue. I had played the previous 3 and enjoyed them all, both solo and co-op. Gears 2 introduced Horde Mode which was my favorite game mode to play online with friends. It seemed that the Online Deathmatch was too difficult for my tastes and the matchmaking system did not work well. Still Gears of War 3 improved on all fronts; deathmatch, Horde Mode, and campaign. Gears of War: Judgment took 4 steps backwards. I was suspicious when i read the news that Cliff B had left the team, and after playing the game i can understand why he left. They took his baby and just pushed it onto the market to collect money from loyal fans like myself who expected great things from this franchise. The co-op campaign was fun that is why i gave it 3 stars for the fun factor. But the Horde mode is gone, replaced with a similar mode but lacks the RPG element that GOW3 had. If you are on the fence about this game please take my advice and wait until you can purchase it for $30 or less because it is not worth 60.

1.0 out of 5 stars Was looking forward to this but now after playing it..., March 19, 2013
This review is from: Gears of War: Judgment (Video Game)
Now before I begin, no I did not buy this off Amazon, I bought it from gamestop so that's why there's not an Amazon verified purchase in my review. I've been a fan of GoW since the first game and have them all. I've loved the campaign for all of them and loved the multiplayer, even when they added the sawed off to Gears 3 which was ridiculously overused by I got through it and still loved it.

But after playing this game for about 8 hours it just felt different and odd. I know the developers were going for the game to be different and of course it's always good for a game franchise to change it's ways. That's if it's in a good direction of course. Now don't get me wrong, this is still a pretty solid game but it just has something missing to it.

Campaign: Haven't played too much of it but it seems promising. People on here say it's about 5-8 hours but I don't really mind that. Knowing that you should just not rush through it and then complain about it being short. Play it little by little and it will last. There really wasn't anything I found wrong with the campaign. I've actually enjoyed the Declassified Missions option to it. It adds a little more fun to it since it allows to to gain stars to unlock stuff.

Multiplayer: This is where I was mostly disappointed as follows:

Pro's: -Most of how it runs feels the same aside from the new controller scheme (Y button to switch weapons instead of the d-pad and LB for grenades)I'm not making a huge deal out of it because it only takes a little while to get used to.
-Lot's of skins for your character and weapons to unlock.
-When you're waiting to respawn you don't need to wait the full amount of time, you can just press A to respawn immediatly.
-A few new weapons you can start off the match with as opposed to being limited to the Lancer, Hammerburst, Gnasher and Sawed-off.
-You can roll off high ledges to the ground below you now.
-If you're a huge fan of TDM as I was in GoW3, then you'll enjoy it more now since the winning goal is 50 kills with only 1 round.

Con's: -The first thing I noticed was that they got rid of being DBNO. Now when you would usually just get down, you just die. You don't really get a chance if you're being shot at from far away to crawl away into safety or revived. You just die. Not really a big fan of that.
-With the fact that DBNO being gone, you can now be melee'd twice and get killed from that. So now if someone is wall bouncing around you they just need to melee you twice and you're dead. It's pretty lame but again it takes some getting used to.
-Only 4 multiplayer game types so far: Overrun, Free for all, Domination, and TDM. Seems like they got rid of KOTH, Execution, and Wingman which I loved to play. I'd assume they'll add it on later on as DLC possibly or as the special event of the week but who knows.
-You can spawn with only one primary weapon now. I always liked that fact that I'll spawn with my lancer, gnasher, and snub everytime I respawn but now you need to choose between spawning with a Lancer, Retro Lancer, Hammerburst, Gnasher, Sawed-off, Booshka, or Markza along with what grenades you choose and your snub. So you can't spawn with both a lancer, retro lancer, or hammerburst alongside with your gnasher or sawed-off. This isn't a huge deal but it is slightly annoying. Upon spawning though you CAN pick up a map spawned weapon to replace your snub pistol so it would be like having two primary weapons but then you don't have your snub. It may be a small inconvenience but it is still is one.
-Lastly is the fact that you seem to spawn with very little ammo. I always spawn with my gnasher equipped which I noticed makes you only start off with 8 gnasher shells. Now I haven't played GoW3 in a while so I don't remember the exact number you start out with my with this number, you run out of ammo quickly. Luckily there's a lot of ammo boxes around so those help you out but it's still a bit of an annoyance.

Overall this game IS worth having but don't put $60 down for it. Wait until the price goes down to at the most $40. I just feel this game isn't as enjoyable as the previous games. Of course a lot of you might disagree but I'm sure there's a lot of you that will agree with me. Maybe with some more gametime I can say more positive things about the game but as of right now, this is all I have to say.

UPDATE 3/25: I've had this for almost a week now. I keep trying to give this game a shot but I honestly can't. I may be mistaken but now you can use a gnasher while you're using a boomshield? Are you serious? You can take someone out easily enough with the snub and boomshield but now you can use I guess any weapon you have equipped? Literally this game is just full of scrubs. I've played a little more of the campaign and it's a lot more disappointing than I expected. Mostly because I'm not a fan of how it plays out like an arcade game. I was thinking that it would only happen every once in a while but it's not. And in the campaign you can use executions and meat shields but you can't in multiplayer? Really? I've never played a game with as bad multiplayer as this. I gave this game a shot for a week and it just threw my expectations out the window. The only reason why I rated Fun with 2 stars was because of the very few games I get where it actually feels like the original Gears instead of running and gunning and explosives everywhere.

2.0 out of 5 stars People Can Fly's Gears of War, April 12, 2013
This review is from: Gears of War: Judgment (Video Game)
When I first got into Gears of War, was when I bought my 360. It was literally the first game I bought, and I was blown away by it. I am not "one of those Gears fans", you know, the one's that refuse to believe that there was a good Gears game since GoW1. I thought Gears 2 was just as good if not better, and 3 was a worthy entry in the series, and that it was a fitting END. But, as with most franchises today the idea of making more money off a name has become more important than releasing something that is worth releasing.

Gears of War: Judgement was the first time I wasn't desperate to get the game day 1. Not because it didn't look impressive, not because I've lost interest in Gears, but more because for the first time Epic wasn't working alone, and also the fist without Cliff and Rodd. That thought frightened me and unfortunately it was entirely based in reality. This is not Epic's Gears of War franchise, this is People Can Fly's attempt at Gears of War. The last time the two paired up was the ill recieved Bulletstorm, which I did enjoy, but since I beat have yet to go back.

Judgement's only strength is it's campaign. the campaign is fun and offers a little something different than what we have all become used to. Yes you are still fighting locust in the same point A to point B linear fashion, yes you are still using Lancers and Shotguns, but it still feels fresh and fun. The Declassify option is the shining feature, making play in a certain way to attempt to attain a 3-star rating on your missions, like using only pistols, or adding more and varied enemy types. It really adds a bit of replayability trying to rack up high scores with your friends. It's not all roses in the campaign though, Difficulty is nerfed to hell, if you used to feel challanged on Hardcore or Insane, a 3 year old could literally survive on these difficulties. I started straight off on hardcore and at no point felt challanged, even declassifying never added difficulty. Enemies that were never present in GoW1 are magically here, then gone for the next 2 games, then come back in 3, and the introduction of new and mainly useless weapons make for a less than inspired twist on gameplay.

But, once the campaign and the weirdly out of place and timeline Aftermath is over, the multiplayer is all you have left. Well, then you officially have nothing. Multiplayer has to be the worst in Gears history. Overrun is about the only gametype that even feels like it should be there. Execution takes forever to finish just one match, Team Deathmatch has been taken from 15 cumalitive kills then last chance to being 50 kills, Free-For-All is absolutely abysmall, Domination is a sad attempt to be CoD, and not fighting locust, no Down But Not Out, just make Multiplayer all around a frustrating experience. As you level you unlock prize boxes (much like in Mass Effect 3) but they offer nothing more than comestic changes for your guns and character. The biggest frustration is the lack of the 4 weapon series staple, Where as you could have an Assault Rifle, Shotgun, Pistol, and Non-Lethal Grenade you may now only have one Non-Lethal Grenade, One pistol, and Either an Assault Rifle or Shotgun. This completely removes the ability to take people on based on where they are. You won't make it very far if you have a Sawed-Off and the other team has nothing but Lancers. What they should have left alone they retooled the most and made it the series worst Multiplayer experience to date.

To wrap this up this game is the definition of rent not buy, play the campaign enjoy it and then chuck it out the window. Hopefully this is the official end of the franchise.

3.0 out of 5 stars If you're a GOW fan buy with caution ., March 22, 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Gears of War: Judgment (Video Game)
Where do i begin ? The story mood is cool . There are unique in game challenges . It feels like old gears with downs . Overrun is okay in my opinion . Overrun feels like the game type they put the most time in . Team Death match is completely changed . No downs or executions. It feels like an arcade watered down version of gears . Instead of two rounds you play one match . First to 50 kills wins . There is NO tactics what so ever . It's run n gun . The stim grenades are cheap . A player can throw one down and stay in the bubble and be invisible . You start with a pistol and rifle/shotgun of your choice . The armor and weapon skin customization are solid . Not a lot of characters or multiplayer maps . Epic sold out and is now trying to get fps gamers to play this .

1.0 out of 5 stars Cliff Bleszinski left after Gears of War 3 and apparenlty took all that was good about this franchise with him, May 22, 2013
This review is from: Gears of War: Judgment (Video Game)
I purchased this game and paid for the season pass.

The first thing you notice after paying $120 dollars is all the stupid micro transaction items there are to purchase.

Thank you for the slap in the face.

There are no executions.
There is no Horde mode.
There is no Silverback.
There is no monetary system.

The multilayer modes are like playing Unreal Tournament from 1999 without all the cool parts.

Instead of taking the things people loved from Gears 2 and Gears 3 like horde and making them better by creating new maps, new monsters and new experiences they gave us new modes like Survival and Overrun.

Survival and Overrun are so anemic they look an play like an rushed unfinished product.

Hey thanks for all the cool new guns that we cannot pick up in Survival mode!

What happened to the turrets the engineer was supposed to have that had DIFFERENT types of ammunition, had to be reloaded and repaired and could be moved as indicated in the Major Nelson Xbox live sneak preview a week before the game came out?

I would never buy another game from Epic Games unless Cliffy B was directly involved.

This game is a complete 180 from Gears 3. This game is not garbage.

It is HOT STEAMING garbage.

Epic - Oh that is not fair to all of the developers.

Did you even bother to consult the fans?

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not worth $59.99, April 18, 2013
This review is from: Gears of War: Judgment (Video Game)
If you're thinking about buying this game just hold off until the price goes down, which I'm sure will be soon.Worst $65 I've ever spent. Honestly, Gears of War 3 is better than this.

1.0 out of 5 stars RIP Gears of War, March 23, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Gears of War: Judgment (Video Game)
I just can't get over the fact that my favorite game franchise has gone down the drain. Where's the love for all the faithful fans that made this franchise successful? It's lost everything that made it unique and it's been replaced with halo and call of duty gimmicks.

What it has that it should not have:
-Blue and Red teams like HALO(Replacing COG vs LOCUSTS)
-Health Grenades Like HALO
-Multi-Shot Snipers like HALO & COD
-Still has the NOOB weapons since Gears 3(Retro & Sawed Off)
-They Changed the Controls to be More Halo and COD Like with "Y" Swapping and Bumper Grenade Tossing. It's awful, I've tossed like 1000 grenades pressing the left bumper trying to see the position of my team like I used to.
-Team Deathmatch is now played to 50 Points instead of the Spawn system where people didn't spawn once spawns were depleted
-Grenades now stick on you like HALO.

What they Completely Ruined:
-The Melee, my God people are back to two piecing, it's Frustrating!!!
-The flamer is just completely overpowered. It's instant Death in any Scrub's hands.
-Only one primary weapon when you spawn. It's retarded.
-The gnasher has been turned into garbage. Not enough power for a close range weapon.
-Tweeking down the gnasher was not enough. Now it only has 8 bullets when you spawn. It Sucks.
-There are no "Downs" and "revives" anymore you just die like COD and HALO.
-There are no "Executions". Remember that guy that pissed you off the whole game and you downed him last and you just beat the crap out of him when the game ended. Well kiss that goodbye!
-There is no execution mode in the game. It's what made gears!! Why toss it out?
-No grenade tagging as proximity weapons.
-Now this is the worst part. The servers suck even worse than gears 3 after the servers were downsized. The HOST player can eat it like a champ. There is a whole lot of "Sponging" and wall bouncing is useless!!! The character movement is the lousiest out of all gears games.
-Only 4 multi-player maps upon release? Really? That's just Cheap!!
-Where is the active reload????

Well my conclusion is that 29% of the times EPIC and People Can Fly sat down to plan this game they talked about how to make it more HALO and COD like. 1% of the time they talked about how to make it better(even the menus are carried over from gears 3, not even that's new), and the other 70% of the time they just talked about how they could MILK the COW! This game is just insulting. My expectations for it were not even high, but this is just HORRIBLE. It's sad when a game franchise with so much potential becomes broken because they just want to make money off it, the developer targets other franchises with success and tries copy their gameplay with hope of attracting their fanbase.

I loved GOW. I even played 2 years through the laggy Gears 2 with no dedicated servers. Why? Because I loved the gameplay, the controls, COG vs Locust Execution, destroying people with my gnasher and my hammy, tagging grenades strategically when I was the last man standing against a bunch of people, wallbouncing like a madman and killing 2 or 3 guys in a row, and bashing the last guys brain in with an execution. Now that's what made gears of war successful, that's why I've spent more than $700 in games, DLC and the gears 3 Console. I even bought Bulletstorm for the gears 3 BETA, and payed $65 for one of the worst games I've ever seen. And this is the thanks we loyal fans get? Shame on you! I will tell every soul that I know not to buy this trashy game. I'm sending mine back and I'm never wasting another buck on your releases. Bunch of copycat gold-diggers killed off everything unique about the game!!!

Update 3/27/2013

New turn of events. Best buy's 30 day policy does not cover video games, so I'm stuck with this unless I do a $30 trade in at gamestop. Tried giving it another go the past few days. The campaign is short and a little too hordelike for me, but it's not that bad. My review is based on the multiplayer which is why I buy shooters in the first place. I tried playing online again and I was pissed beyond belief. Every corner I encountered a two piecing scrub. The melee and shotty people just suck, there is no excuse for those, but then there are the players who like to be able to spawn with a rifle, they only have one weapon when they spawn now. What are they to do in a close quarters battle? I'm getting two pieced in a variety of ways, Melee/Markza, Melee/Hammerburst, Melee/Classic Hammerburst. This is really epics fault for eliminating the secondary weapon upon spawn.

I don't think the multiplayer can be saved with an update, there's just too much wrong to it, specially the way it feels connection wise(It Sucks). I've popped a few heads with the sniper after people get in cover, I try to wallbounce and it feels like the character is on roller skates, the torquebow has to be held for like 5 seconds or it just bounces off. I personally like the fact that you can now jump off relatively low places like "RIG", but it's not cool that people can jump off buildings like in "Streets", "Gondola" and "Library". Also, I really hate how the frag grenade has lost it's worth and it's power. The kill radius is like a Foot. I loved how grenades where a map based weapon in the past, you had to engage people to get a hold of grenades instead of spawning with the firecracker they give you now.

Update 4/2/2013

Downloaded the Haven DLC on Friday 3/29/2013.

My updated review is aimed at the newly added Execution Mode because the update didn't apply any changes to the other game modes(That I have Noticed).

PROS

1. One new map - Haven
2. Down But Not Out is Back in Execution Mode(obviously needed for performing executions).
3. Meatshields are back in Execution Mode.
4. No Frag grenades upon Spawn in Execution Mode.

CONS

1. No updates were performed for other modes.
2. Still No Frag Planting Available for Multiplayer.
3. Same weapon layout for Execution Game mode (only one primary weapon).
4. The death count for players is not displayed in the match summary.
5. Have seen no difference in the so called "Dedicated Server Improvements" , Mr. Host AllMighty is still running around in every Match.

Adding execution is much appreciated, but should have been included from day one. Adding 1 more map and calling it a "free download" does not make up for the lack in content upon release. Overall I find this a horrible strategy by the developer. Withholding this content from initial release made the game feel even more lacking "Out of the Box".

This DLC does not change my initial Rating of 1 Star.

2.0 out of 5 stars maybe worth it for $20, but not a true gears game either way, March 21, 2013
This review is from: Gears of War: Judgment (Video Game)
ok this game is not totally horrible, it has a few moments. but its just not up to gears or epic standards. this is something id expect from EA. the graphics are the beautiful gears standard you've come to expect. they fixed the one complaint i had about the medals and ribbons system in gears 3, you now get ribbons on all single player modes including campaign. and kills count across all game modes for metals, but unfortunately this doesn't really matter cause the game has little replay value. after that i honestly can say theres nothing else thats flawless to me. and thats disappointing cause gears 3 i thought was almost perfect in every way. i was at least expecting a solid campaign since they took out my beloved beast and horde.
now i dont have a problem w/ games taking a few risks, its good to keep the series fresh but dont get rid of what makes the game unique.
the combat: you can only carry 2 guns now and weapon change is now done w/ the y button, and grenades are now the left bumper. what was wrong w/ the dpad?? it was perfect and if a player cant get used to changing weapons w/ the dpad, they should stick to playin games on their phones. this just seems dumbed down and unnecessary. in the campaign the general duck and cover system from previous gears is there for the most part, something seems a little different but i cant quite put my finger on it. but not a big issue in itself. in the vs modes like overrun, somethings off, like the way the grenadier moves seems sluggish, n i tried private match by myself to see if it was connection issue and same thing.
spoiler alert-

campaign: this was a huge lost opportunity for the gears story. there was so much potential to tell a great story and give more background and they just dropped the ball. they introduce a female onyx guard recruit who it would stand to reason that she is one of extremely few. yet she is so underutilized n then the way her story ends wtf?? i mean i suppose they leave it open that she could escape but still id like to see her in later gears n have her survive at the end end- after gears 3. and padok has a great story to tell too...again not utilized. theres a lil funny banter between them all but very little and nothing like the trilogy, n i miss that.
the campaign is short- very short. my first play through i did the whole campaign by myself on hardcore, did all the challenges, found more than half of the cog tags, in 8hrs. 4 player co-op u can do the game in 4-5hrs.
also gone is the collectables that tell you a story, now its just cog tags w/ no real reason to get them unless u are an achiv. wh***.
no more regular and arcade, now its a combo of both- in other words 1 player dies u all die no matter what. and no real score keeping it just shows who had most kills, executions, etc. which kinda sucks because if your in first place its nice to see if one or all players are right behind u, then thats a team/players you want to play w/ in the future.
the new challenges range... some are fun, others are tedious and annoying. one thing they are not, is to give the game a very limited sandbox type atmosphere. they more like do this next building w/ only longshot n pistols. forgettable mostly.
no more trading weapons either.

multiplayer: beast and horde are gone. and no, overun is not beast!! its a vs mode w/ like maybe 1 sorta beast element, it sucks imo. u may like overun if u are a big vs fan, im not. then there is survival, which is not horde!! its boring if u ask me. you can be 1 of the 4 class based characters which have set guns that u have to use, and u have to guard basically a large sewer cap. you cant put up barriers or pick up dropped weapons. theres only 4 maps, 4 characters, and its sooo limited and restrained.
there is 4 vs modes 1 being overun, the others are tdm, free for all(tdm w/ no teams), domination(hybrid koth). im not a big vs fan so im not going heavy into it. but i will tell you that theres no more dbno so when your down your dead. there is only 1 gun allowed to be carried, so nasher fans might be very pissed off. n i think after the downloads you will still only have 10 maps to play.

i really dont get why they did this game, they should of stuck w/ the original plan of making it dlc for gears 3. i would gladly pay another $30 for season pass #2 for gears 3 to get another 10 maps for beast and horde. and another campaign act or 2. it would of been great n given the game even longer life. and as far as dumbing down the game, there is no reason for it. gears 3 sold almost 6 million copies and the trilogy made over a billion dollars and counting. its not like the fan base is leaving or not loyal. but put out another game like this and the fan base will start leaving, me included. epic is one of the few game companies i still have respect for, so ill grudgingly overlook this mishap even through i spent $85 on a game i can play for a week. but i really hope they learn from this mistake.

update: after playing it for 10 days and doing almost everything, i sold it. after playing the campaign a few times there is not much there, i can still play the campaign in gow 2&3 today and have fun. judgement is just forgettable as a whole, including the campaign. the multiplayer is a train wreck. almost all of my friends offline and online were either back at gears 3, some even started gears 2 again or moved onto other games like borderlands in 2 weeks or less after getting and playing judgement, and that should tell you everything you need to know.

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge Disappointment., May 3, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Gears of War: Judgment (Video Game)
I'm sure by now you've seen all the other reviews. In short, if you're a big fan of Gears, multiplayer wise, don't buy this game. New mechanics are terrible. If you are a big Horde fan, this game removed it. The Devs at Epic have no interest in appealing to the majority of its fans. Speak with your wallet and don't buy this game.

Gears of War: Judgment
Gears of War: Judgment by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
$39.99 $16.50