Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

87%
13%

on February 13, 2013
This is a good book to use in counseling children that have problems with enuresis. It teaches them what pee is and that every living thing urinates in a natural helpful manner. It also helps them to be more aware of when they need to "pee".
on March 2, 2014
I love this book! I first saw and read this book in a waiting room and immediately knew it would make a great gift for nieces and nephews. It captivated me with the great illustrations and fascinating information. As for the nieces and nephews...they gasped at the title at first but couldn't help but read it right away. After all isn't it a subject little kids love to talk about?
If all informational books were written and illustrated in this style then we would be so much smarter!
on January 30, 2011
"The Truth About Poop" & "Gee Whiz! It's all About Pee"

First I bought "The Truth About Poop" for my almost-six-year-old boy. He LOVES it. He wants me to read it to him all the time. I followed up the purchase with "Gee Whiz! It's all About Pee" and it's another hit!

Since my little guy is almost six, I'm doing most of the reading, for now, but there are parts of the book that he can can "help" me read. Those parts will get bigger as his reading improves. The text and pictures are great, and there's plenty of trivia that's news to me.

I think all boys (and many girls) this age have a fascination with bodily functions. My kid also has a love of learning, science and "how things work" (me and his mom were both like that as kids). There are plenty of poop/pee/fart books for this age range (and I now own several), but for the scientifically inquisitive child these are the best I've found. The other books on these subjects provided some entertainment and amusement, but these are the two that he keeps asking for again and again.
on May 19, 2013
Meets kids in a good, smart place. Fun historical facts with good pictures. Our kids love it! I will buy this as a gift in the future.
on February 28, 2016
THIS IS GILLIAN ROBERTA DAUGHTER AND I LOVED THIS BOOK!
on January 3, 2007
This book makes everyone crack up! Perfect 'boy' gift!!
on March 7, 2015
so-so
on August 4, 2015
My boys love these books!