5.0 out of 5 stars Extra fun with a few minutes of work
This toy was very educational- it got me thinking, and inspired creativity.

Published on November 15, 2010 by eternalgreenknight

3.0 out of 5 stars If you want a kinda funny redneck then get this.
I don't know what I expected but it definitely wasn't some redneck making kinda funny BS jokes. It's not that it's bad. It's just not what i would of ordered if I'd known.

These are the things he says:

If BS were money you'd be a billionaire.
Step right up and get you're BS here.
Now that was Grade A BS
If it gets any deeper in here,...
Published 17 months ago by Ardnaed

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra fun with a few minutes of work, November 15, 2010
This review is from: The Official BS Button (Toy)
This toy was very educational- it got me thinking, and inspired creativity.

This button is AMAZING! My boss has an easy button, so of course I had to get one too... because I'm just that kind of employee...lol... riiiiight. I wondered if I could swap the guts of an easy button with a BS button... so I ordered both on Amazon, and had some fun doing a little creative soldering, trimming of internal plastic (under "easy"), and use of a rubber band to hold the pressure button from the easy button in place on the BS button after soldering the wires (see below for walk-through).

A switcheroo when he was out of his office, and presto: an innocuous looking button that lets out a random phrase letting you know what it REALLY was (hint: not easy)! That was easy.

DISCLAIMER: I work in an agency with a "high ops-tempo" and difficult cases where "everything is a crisis," and most importantly, a boss who gets my sense of humor. Try this at your own risk.

------
Remove feet from easy button, set aside (don't lose), sticky side up.
Separate halves of buttons, and carefully remove wires from easy button board (leaving them on the battery pack and speaker for ease), and BS button board.

Wire Connections:

BS Button
Black- GND
Red- VCC
White- Speakers

I recommend soldering to the back of the BS board (just find the appropriate spot and solder- it beats trying to jam wires into the board- good luck with that)

Your red wires become speaker wires, so solder those to their proper spot on the BS button.
Blk stays blk, so just solder that wire to the GND spot.
The white wire goes to where the red used to go, so solder that to the VCC spot.
You left the yellow and blue wires dangling from the LED on the BS button shell, so don't worry about those. They don't get used.

Loosely screw your Frankenstein's Monster's Trojan Button's guts down in one spot using an existing screw hole- button side down. Leave room to slide the metal plate back in place (it's makes a pop/click noise when you press the button, and is necessary for a convincing transformation).

Now would be a good time to affix the pressure switch (the rubber button from the top of the easy button). It will work on the BS button board to complete the circuit. I used a rubber band to hold the pressure switch in place (loop it around the middle of the board from one side of the switch, and back over the switch to hold it down).

On the back of the easy button's red shell there are four posts. You'll have to clip them almost all the way down. If you've tried to screw it down before now (impatient, aren't we), you'll have noticed that it doesn't fit. Keep clipping until it fits snugly over the top and you can slide the metal plate back under the guts so when it's all assembled the pressure pushes the guts down onto the pressure switch and clicks the plate at the same time). Screw it back together, and replace the feet.

Let the fun begin!

3.0 out of 5 stars If you want a kinda funny redneck then get this., January 25, 2013

These are the things he says:

If BS were money you'd be a billionaire.
Step right up and get you're BS here.
Now that was Grade A BS
If it gets any deeper in here, I'll need a ladder to climb out.
BS Alert BSss Alert
Everybody put on your helmets BS is being flung.I repeat BS is being flung. *my favorite.
What a croc of BS

5.0 out of 5 stars We all know someone that talks Bull---- this is perfect for them., April 4, 2014
Length:: 0:50 Mins

This is perfect specially for people you know who talk a lot of bull---- lol
I will be using this for a particular person ;)
I like that it has a flashing light when you press it.
Will be having so much fun with it too.
The flashing light and siren makes it even more funnier.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for home use, April 26, 2010
A. Rosenberg (lost somewhere in CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Official BS Button (Toy)
I bought one of these about three months ago for use with the missus. I got tired of hearing all of her complaints, such as I haven't increased her household allowance since 1978 and I keep coming home smelling of cheap perfume. This button has really kept her shut up!

This morning, I was served with divorce papers. You know what I think about that? BULLS***

5.0 out of 5 stars A "Must Have" Office Accessory, December 12, 2011
This review is from: The Official BS Button (Toy)
Not much to say here. I have several buttons on my office desk. This one gets the most use and attention. It has several BS recorded sounds that are randomly "voiced" after each press (or slap) of the button. I've had this for several months now, and it still works after being slapped repeatedly by office visitors.

My favorite recording?
"Ah come on now, that's not even BS, that's HS!" :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy for adults- tell management and coworkers how you feel, July 18, 2007
W. Wylie (Walnut Creek, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Official BS Button (Toy)
I keep my BS button by my desk. Whenever someone comes to me with a ridiculous question, an absurd assignment, or opinion that they should have left at THEIR desk, I push my BS button. Nothing clarifies communications, shortens discussions, or moves managers along faster than a healthy does of "That Was BS!"

5.0 out of 5 stars BS button tells it like it is!, June 7, 2007
This review is from: The Official BS Button (Toy)
I love it! The first time that I saw the BS button was when a co-worker brought one in that he bought locally. Another co-worker of mine found the BS button on Amazon; I immediately ordered two. The one that I intended to keep for myself is now a fixture in one of my hangouts and gets heavy use and my significant other has the other one, which has also seen heavy use. I heartily recommend the BS button as a fun thing & recommend DollTV as the place to buy one.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN ... FUN .... SICK FUN!, November 20, 2011
This review is from: The Official BS Button (Toy)
I love this item ... I'm the most senior executive in my branch and I just love using this item ... my team now walks into the office and instead of looking at me when presenting an idea or talking about business, they just look at my hand and wonder if it is going for the button! hahahahaha .... and they High 5 each other if they walk out without the button going on ... how cool is that .... It is a really nice addition to any office ... not sure if this is the main purpose of it ... but it is a good (in a sick way) motivation tool :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, Funny, Funny, December 23, 2009
TC (NC, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Official BS Button (Toy)
I totally love this. I got one as a present to a friend to use with her clients. Great for spouses, coworkers or anyone you want to call on their "stuff". I would have like just one phrase rather than several--but this is fine too--and it knew it had a few phrases when i ordered it. one of the phrases, we don't like at all. The others are all ok and a couple are hysterical.

GREAT gag gift.

You can velcro this to the underside of a desk so unsuspecting people won't see it. and then nonchalantly press it and see their reactions!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a BS believer., September 18, 2010
Nuknuk (Springfield, VA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Official BS Button (Toy)
Love this BS button. I put this on top of my PC which is on my desk, that way it is always ready when I need it. Very funny, just don't overdo it as it can be annoying. My other officemates want one too, but no can do. There should only one BS button in this workplace, and it shall be on my desk.

Everything is made of plastic. The button is just a tad less than 3 inch in diameter. It shipped with batteries too.

I can't believe I ordered this. But it turned out it's worth it :)

Great gift idea.