5.0 out of 5 stars No Hormones in this product
Published on December 7, 2011 by Y. Pope

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure
I feel that the Genacol Gel has helped me. Perhaps it has been the combination with the capsules. I hope so!
Published 19 months ago by C. Lancaster

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars No Hormones in this product, December 7, 2011
Y. Pope (Stafford, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Genacol Collagen (90Capsules) 400mg Brand: Direct Lab (Genacol) (Health and Beauty)
I have used this product for years, I personally know the doctor who did his own study, I called him before I bought this product. He is a very honest doctor and has a World Renowned reputation, he has given me tons of FREE information, and has NEVER tried to sell me anything. I trust him,so when I started martial arts training, I was extremely sore due to lack of flexibility, this product works...take at bedtime when beginning...I have more flexibility and recover better from intense workouts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rosy Cheeks Glowing Complexion, July 19, 2011
Okay, I am taking this product for painful feet. I have taken it about two weeks now and my skin is beautiful! I have actual color on my face rather than a paperbag brown. The bloodflow has improved so much that my beginning wrinkles have filled in, my cheeks are rosey and my lips are like dark wine where they used to have absolutely no color at all! I know it will take a little more time to get rid of the plantar foot pain but this beginning perk is amazing! I am also taking iron supplementation and a green drink but I am laying my complexion on Genacol.

I will come back and update when the plantar pain goes away I am sure it will.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this, November 23, 2012
Genacol has done it right. It removes all the pain in my knee and hip It really works.I will not be caught without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, February 8, 2013
Genacol Collagen was recommended to my wife by our doctor, improves skin tone, at this point it seems to be quite effective

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, March 22, 2013
Bought this for my family member, she says that it works so, that's all there is to it! It helps her with arthritis specifically.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, March 19, 2013
I have used this product before and I was very happy with your price. I will probably order again when needed

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick results, April 11, 2014
Every time we have an ache or problem in my family, we take Genacol, and every time we are pleased by the quick results we get. I am suffering from osteoarthritis in my lower back, and this time I thought that maybe it would take months to get some relief. Not so! I started taking Genacol 7 days ago, and I am already feeling so much better! I went from being in pain after just standing for a couple of minutes, to being able to lead a normal life now! This is a product I recommend to all my friends!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff., May 12, 2014
I did not know what benefits I was receiving until I stopped taking them. They are great for my skin, joints and nails. I love it and will probably continue to take for life. I am post menopausal this supplement offsets the effects.

5.0 out of 5 stars STRENGTH, January 19, 2014
Noticed more strength in my legs within a few days of using. Recommended by my doctor. Try, do not think you will be disappointed, however after 3 months had to cut down dosage. started getting dizzy, my legs do miss the regular dosage of 3 at nite, but the site does talk about side effects. always do your research so that you are comfortable in what your taking. now take one every other nite for the last 2 weeks. just be careful. depends on your system and your body.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for joints, January 16, 2014
This really works well for lubricating joints. It is a good product that I would buy again some time. one

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Genacol Collagen (90Capsules) 400mg Brand: Direct Lab (Genacol)
$26.99