- File Size: 1072 KB
- Print Length: 119 pages
- Publisher: Not listed (November 9, 2013)
- Publication Date: November 9, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007MF7JLO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #37,913 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$1.99|
|Print List Price:||$6.95|
Save $6.95 (100%)
Gene Search: A Collin Carter Mystery (Collin Carter, Private Investigator Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 119 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
- Book 1 of 5 in Collin Carter, Private Investigator (5 Book Series)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Can't wait for the next in the series. I do hope this is going to be a series. This book was just the right length, and she got to the plot right away. I really enjoyed meeting Collin and his wife. I thought there was just the right touch of humor as well.
Today, when there is so much cursing and gratuitous sex in most books, it was refreshing to read a book that had none of that. It was really nice to be able to read a story that held my attention and I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen next.
Thanks, Kathleen. Please keep them coming.
This novel is an interesting combination of romance and science fiction.
I recommend this for folks who like science fiction and detective work.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I suspect as a full novel with more development of characters and locations this could garner a very high rating. Read morePublished 17 months ago by LLona Cunningham
The book had a good plot and the story did not drag at all. Some of the sentences could have been less simplistic but overall it was very enjoyable for a new author.Published on September 2, 2013 by Amazon Customer
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Police Procedurals
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Police Procedurals
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Private Investigators
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering