Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

General Discussion and news about Dead Eye 2

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 7, 2011 4:19:50 PM PST
The first draft is almost done as of today. I have two more episodes to write and an epilogue and then I will be in a position to send it to my publisher.

It will be called Dead Eye 2: The Skinwalker Conspiracies and picks up where the first novel left off.

I expect the sequel to be on sale when I attend ConCarolinas this year in early June. If you happen to live in the Charlotte, NC area, I'd love to meet some readers there in person.

If you have any questions about Mike Ross and the rest of his "gang," feel free to post them here and I'll respond as best I can without giving away any plot points.

Thank you for your interest in Dead Eye.

Posted on Aug 9, 2011 3:52:00 AM PDT
As usual, things didn't work out the way I'd planned. The good news is, the manuscript for Dead Eye 2 went out to the publisher yesterday and I'm working with the cover artist (Shannon Farrell) who did the first Dead Eye cover. My best estimate is that it will be on sale in mid September.

Posted on Sep 15, 2011 12:57:16 PM PDT
Just finished the first one and can't wait to purchase the second one! It was wonderfully well written with a good pace, humor, and story. Several of my friends will be hearing about it.

Posted on Sep 15, 2011 2:28:39 PM PDT
Thanks. You won't have to wait too long. I'm going over the galley copy today and if all goes well, the ebook version will be on sale within 3-5 days.

In the meantime, you can always hook me up with a review! :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Mar 7, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 15, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dead Eye: Pennies for the Ferryman
Dead Eye: Pennies for the Ferryman by Jim Bernheimer (Paperback - May 18, 2009)
4.3 out of 5 stars (103)