Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on September 21, 2012
So far...so good! Good bargain, works well, lots of features, easy to use, good weight, nice to have the tripod and the rechargable batteries along with the other goodies! Glad I bought it!!!
on December 27, 2012
this takes beautiful photos and does many things on its own with the various built in settings. Extra rechargeable batteries though were not recharging so could not use them. Not sure if it is the charger that came with them not working as it should or just batteries. I highly recommend this camera for its abilities and reasonable price.
on November 10, 2012
You'll be hard-pressed to find a more inept picture-taker than me. But since using this camera, it's easy to keep that a secret. Everything's there for this non-photographer including unimaginable technological aids such as a "smile detection shutter" that automatically releases when my portrait subject's smile appears -- now, I seldom miss those great shots that real photographers instinctively capture. In fact, this camera seems to have most of the features found on other more pricey high-reputation cameras EXCEPT they're all point-and-shoot based -- and why not! A bit of homework discovered that GE photo imagining systems are well-respected by NASA and the military.
on August 6, 2013
The quality of this camera is great !
But, the night time mode is a bit grainy but I still love it.
It takes flawless photos.
It came with a 4 inch mini tripod, cleaning kit, neck strap, and the lens cover.
For the price I payed, I'd say it was a wonderful deal.
I will deff. buy from this company in the future !
5/5 stars !
on March 25, 2013
Bought this for my teenager and its easy to use and shoots beautiful pictures. The seller had an amazing price and was very knowledgeable and helpful. Fast shipping and great product/add ons for price.
on October 25, 2012
My son received this camera as a gift to use for his photography class in high school. He was thrilled to bits immediately upon examining this fine equipment. This camera has all the features and quality of a high end Nikon or Cannon. It has good weight. It does not feel light and cheap. It is designed beautifully to be held in the hand. It makes photography so much fun and the pictures come out great. It is definitely worth the buy and will not disappoint!
on January 9, 2013
The camera was for my teenage daughter who is into photography. While it takes good pictures, the re-chargeable batteries that came with it take at least a day to recharge and then are exhausted after a few uses. We tried buying new batteries and they were exhausted after an hour or so of use. I wouldn't buy this based on the fact that it is unreliable if you want to use the camera all day long.
on November 28, 2012
The only thing that this camera doesn't have that the more expensive cameras have is that you can't change the lens. My kit came with 16GB memory. I must have caught them switching over from the 8GB memory.
on July 16, 2012
thought the order was too good to be true but it wasnt...received everything in a timely manner and everything works and is all inclusive...great!!!!!!!!!! perfect service
on February 15, 2013
So I pretty much love this camera! You get so many accessories with it also! It is a great camera and I've taken it with me to all our trips! I absolutely love it!

See 1 answered question