4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, good length, slighty sharp..
Published 22 months ago by Mishkamushka

3.0 out of 5 stars Sharp hooks
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, good length, slighty sharp.., April 1, 2013
I bought this strap to replace one in a bag that my boyfriend had bought me at a thrift store. Its the perfect length for me to sling the bag over my shoulder or across as a messenger bag with out being to long.( although it can be made much longer). The only problem i had with it is that the clips that allow you to attach it are very hard to open. Its good that they dont open easily but the edges of the metal are pretty sharp which makes it a little dangerous to press as hard as is needed to get the latch open. Over all im really pleased with my purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good replacement strap, July 14, 2013
I am a tall man, and the shorter straps that come on most canvas, shoulder bags are simply incompatible with my long waist and considerable girth; this strap, however, seems to solve the problem well but with added expense. It is unfortunate that the manufacturers of these shoulder bags do not take into consideration the needs of the tall ... and obese. We are people as well, the short and the skinny people notwithstanding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough and sturdy, November 23, 2012
Bought if for my duffle bag and I love it. Thick and sturdy. The clips will through you off at first but they work fine. Will be buying more for friends and family.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sharp hooks, October 21, 2013
I purchased this to get a 2 inch wide strap. The strap is 2 inches wide except where it connects to the hooks on each end. The strap is folded length wise about 6 inches so that it will fit a 1 inch hook. The hook is a bent wire with a hinged metal closure. The closure piece sticks out above the wire hook and has relatively sharp edges. It feels like it is cutting my fingers when using the closure. As long as you don't grab the strap near the hook or catch clothing on the closure the strap should work well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., August 31, 2013
CathyGrace "CATHY-GRACE" (LOMBARD, IL, United States) - See all my reviews
I needed a strap to keep my collapsible walking cane close at hand when not in use. This strap is the solution I needed. The clips did confuse me at first but I "accidentally" found out how they worked while I was trying something else. Now I know. Would buy again this item and from this seller.

'

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price:, August 22, 2013
You can't really beat this. I wish the clips were designed differently. I've honestly never seen any clips like this, but it does the job, just doesn't seem as secure as some others may be. Like I said, if you want to spend 4X the money, you'll get a better product, but for the money this is well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing strap, July 29, 2013
GREAT little strap! Perfect shipper/seller! I would order again in a heartbeat and give another five stars. So many uses for this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Strange attachment clips, January 31, 2013
What might not be clear from the image is that the the attachment clips at the end of the strap are very strange.
I needed to open and close them with a pliers, since they are not a simple pull down mechanism.
I was able to attach it to a bag but for this reason I would not buy one again.

3.0 out of 5 stars I had to modify it to make it work, March 22, 2013
I had to remove the attachment clipes and replace them as they did not stay closed. The strap is comfortable and long enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, February 19, 2014
Worked as expected. There really isn't much more to say than that. The length was sufficient, the stitching seems to be decent and should hold up. I probably could have made something that fit exactly what I needed, but the time and effort weren't worth it. All in all, no regrets on the purchase.

General Purpose Extra Long G.i. Utility Straps