Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Generic For Canon Pixma USB 2.0 Printer Cable Cord A-B NEW 6'
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Item Package Quantity: 1|Color: Black|Change
Price:$1.89+ Free shipping

on March 26, 2010
Exactly what I needed
I just needed this simple USB cable to connect my printer to my MAC. The local office stores were ridiculous in their pricing so I checked on Amazon.com. As usual I received GREAT PRICE, GREAT SERVICE, AND A GREAT PRODUCT. Thanks Amazon.
on December 26, 2012
Bought this when I switched from HP to Canon printers. I did not realize that HP and Canon printers use the same style printer cable, I tried both out and there appears to be no problem with either.
on December 16, 2012
This cord is the cordiest cord I have ever corded with. It will reach wherever you need to reach and will connect to whatever you may want to connect to and do it's cording better than virtually any cord you have ever used for cording to something. It has a cord connection on one end and another cord connection on the other end, culminating in a total of two connections for connecting to whatever you are connecting. I used it to connect my new Amazon printer to my new Amazon HP computer and then realized that my new equipment was wireless so I didn't after all need the cord,,,,,,but it is still a really great cord,,,buy one and you will agree.
on January 3, 2011
This cable is a must for the Canon printer because it doesn't include one in the printer package. The cable quality is good and it works fine.
on December 31, 2013
When I purchased (online) my Canon Pixma Printer, I was not thinking about going wireless, therefore I ordered the necessary USB cable cord. Dennis at Canon walked me through wireless installation, so I have no need for the USB cable cord now. Because it was inexpensive I have decided to keep the cord as a backup.
**One thing that did bother me about this product, was that Kiki Mall, noted that because it was part of the free shipping offer on Amazon that they did not feel it was necessary to ship within a timely manner. I ordered Both Printer & Cable on 11-6-12 and received the printer on 11-13.13, but did not receive the USB cable until 12-03-13. Thankfully, I went wireless and was able to print long before the USB cable arrived !!
on January 2, 2016
I purchased a Canon MG2520 all in one scanner/printer/fax and had to purchase the cable separately. I saw the reviews on Amazon and decided to go ahead and get it. It works just fine with my printer. No problems so far.
on October 3, 2015
Nothing really special about it, it is just a sturdy cable that connectd your printer to your computer. I would recommend this cable to anyone. Price is reasonable. I have been using this for like three years and it is still functional. Worth the price.
on March 27, 2014
The cord worked initially, but after a few days my computer kept telling me there was no connection to the printer. I bought a new one locally and it works great. I was also charged a 'postage due' fee when I received it via USPS of $1.99, so the 'Free Shipping' is not true either. Don't waste your time or money.
on October 15, 2015
Total lifesaver! I have had seemingly never-ending issues with printers, regardless of brand. Not entirely sure why, but it seems to have been with wireless connections. As soon as I started to use this cable, all of the printer problems disappeared! I use it with my Canon MG7120 printer and I have been able to print things instantly. To those who still continue to wrestle with wireless printer connection issues: give up the fight! Buy this cord! The peace of mind it will give you is worth its price thousands of times over.
on May 23, 2014
Bought this cable for use with Canon Pixma MP230 which requires one of this type but is sold without any (I knew that in advance from online reviews).
The price was amazing considering mall electronics & office supply stores were charging above $15 for similar cables. Maybe their products are better quality, I can't tell - I use this printer. very rarely.