4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased it for a Birthday gift............
Purchased it as a gift for relative & recipient said that it works very well. Inserted it in her nook and now has more room for her downloaded books.............
Published 6 months ago by Marie F

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really a 32gb card?
I ran H2testW which analyzes SD cards for speed and capacity to determine if they may be "spoofed". This appears to be a 1gb Class 4 card formatted as 32gb.

Log:
Warning: Only 31190 of 31191 MByte tested.
The media is likely to be defective.
1.0 GByte OK (2179712 sectors)
29.4 GByte DATA LOST (61697408 sectors)
Details:53.3...
Published 14 months ago by Steve Wear

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really a 32gb card?, November 15, 2013
This review is from: Generic 32GB Class 10 Micro SD HC Card and Adapter - Compatible With Most Smartphones, Cameras, and Tablets (Personal Computers)

Log:
Warning: Only 31190 of 31191 MByte tested.
The media is likely to be defective.
1.0 GByte OK (2179712 sectors)
29.4 GByte DATA LOST (61697408 sectors)
Details:53.3 MByte overwritten (109248 sectors)
0 KByte slightly changed (< 8 bit/sector, 0 sectors)
29.3 GByte corrupted (61588160 sectors)
10.7 MByte aliased memory (22016 sectors)
First error at offset: 0x0000000041f38000
Expected: 0x0000000041f38000
Found: 0x000000079c200000
H2testw version 1.3
Writing speed: 4.06 MByte/s
Reading speed: 12.0 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

1.0 out of 5 stars One star? Need 0.5 star..., October 7, 2013
speed of shipping was acceptable, packaging was also. from that point on, NO-GO! Modern vernacular: MAJOR FAIL. Never reliably held a single file. Many attempts to re-format the drive, even using GParted, were unsuccessful. Tested with Modern test system, Only 3 Mb tested before failure. Showed as a 297 Mb drive on any of my machines. I ordered a 32 GB drive, and that's what's printed on it. Unacceptable, of course. No worky, no sale. Avoid this, folks! Don't be lulled by the low price point. It's roulette you're buying. I saw a couple of good reviews. LUCK! I wish them well.

1.0 out of 5 stars lumu stores has fake cards, December 21, 2013
I ordered from Lumu stores and received a 64gb card instead of the 32gb. well, i was stoked but turns out the card was fake. i messaged them directly twice and was ignored both times. dont let this happen to you. buy GENUINE cards

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off fake cards, September 22, 2013
I'm in the habit of testing any SD Card I buy when I receive it using H2TestW.
These are a rip-off. I bought 4, and the first 2 I've tested have failed.
I'm going to return the lot of them.

1.0 out of 5 stars FALSE 32GB format, Class 4 not 10, April 30, 2014
This is pretty blatant false advertising. I'm posting to every review here so people don't lose any more data over this generic crap from China. It only holds 1GB. There is no error, so it's not obvious but the data just continues to overwrite and only the last 1GB remains...
To LK Global: Regarding "Generic 32/64GB mSDHC class 10 cards" - This item needs to be discontinued. Many reviews are similar to my experience. The product is a blatant misrepresentation. The manufacturer is formatting 1Gb mSD cards to 32/64GB. THE SPACE AVAILABLE FALSELY SHOWS AS 32/64GB DUE TO SPOOFED FORMATTING. These seem to work until you actually try to retrieve any data over 1Gb. It just continues writing data over that space with no warning there is anything wrong so users are in fact losing data they are not even aware of. The space available falsely shows up as 32/64Gb. Also, these are class 4 speed, not class 10. These falsifications are deliberate, not problems or defects with a few cards. Product arrived 4/30/14, packaged as shown with no tampering.

1.0 out of 5 stars WTF NOT GOOD, January 16, 2014
dose not even work for my Samsung Galaxy Rush at all it wont hold more than 1 GB of data

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered 3 cards none worked, October 8, 2013
I tried all three in my phone, tablet and PC. all three would not boot nor coold I reformat the cards.

1.0 out of 5 stars This was my fault., December 16, 2013
Well, here is the lesson, again. When buying electronics online: Be sure of the source (Drat!), read the reviews (Oops!), be wary of 'too good a deal' (again, my fault), and finally, repeat steps 1 - 3 with every purchase, regardless of how inexpensive the item. I hope that I will remember these lessons... Next time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fail upon fail upon fail., November 7, 2013
I ordered two of these because the first one that arrived was a 64GB SDXC card, not the product advertised. So I ordered it again, and got the same problem. I kept the first and just used it in my laptop, and ordered from another store to get the correct one for my phone. I can't get data to stay on this one. I'll save a file to it, and it will vanish later when I retrieve it. I tried to use Windows Ready Boost, and nothing happens. I tried to format it, and the format stalls. After a few hours, a dialogue box appears that an unknown error occurred and the device was never formatted. I try a full format (not quick) and it halts my system. I've tried to use this card on three different laptops from three different manufacturers, and I get identical results.

I'd say you get what you pay for, but that would require that I at least received the product I purchased. I really wish I could leave less than one star for things like this.

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T DO IT! TOTAL GARBAGE, December 15, 2013
Firstly The micro SD card was a 64 GB card even though the packaging said 32 GB. Secondly the adapter did not work at all. Third, the card itself was able to be formatted and data put on it. However as soon as the card was removed from the device all data and even the formatting was lost and the card needed to be reformatted upon reinsertion into a device. I wish I had read the reviews before I placed the order. I returned it for a refund.