5.0 out of 5 stars Simply put - buy it
I am somewhat of an audio/videophile and typically purchase high end components and accessories. For the price of these cables, I thought why not try them. Let me tell you, I cannot discern the difference in video or sound quality between these cables and cables 10 times the price.

Buy it, you won't be disappointed.
Published on May 1, 2009 by John P. Hayes

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, didn't work.
As a few other reviewers have said, these cables either work or don't. I bought two, one 3' and one 6' and both had the same problem: video drops out momentarily and then comes back. This happened with both cables. If you bought one of these cables and it worked you're lucky. Buying a cable like this ought not be a crap shoot.

For those who think that those of...
Published on May 7, 2010 by Richard Wanderman

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply put - buy it, May 1, 2009
This review is from: Generic Advanced High Speed Digital HDMI Cable, 3 feet (Electronics)

Buy it, you won't be disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, didn't work., May 7, 2010

For those who think that those of us who are experiencing this might have problems with other things besides the cables and are wrongly suggesting that these cables are the problem, I swapped these cables out and put two of a different brand in and they worked fine. I put these back and the video was blinking again.

No doubt this is a manufacturing defect affecting a few of the cables and given Amazon's excellent return policy and tools it's not really a risk as much as it is a hassle to buy these. The fact that I had two different sized cables from the same manufacturer do this ups the possibility that you might get a bad one. I wonder how many I'd have to buy to find a good one? I'm not going to find out and will try another brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI, December 16, 2009
KoRnKlown (Poplar Bluff, MO) - See all my reviews
This cable works great! I cant tell a difference from the expensive brands and this one! The build is amazing quailty!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cable, January 30, 2010
This cable looks and works great. Looks and works just as good as the $50 dollar cable I purchased at Best Buy. Switched one out with one of my expensive cables from my Uverse box to my HD TV to test the quality and there was no differance. The only problem is now I feel like I got riped off by Best Buy when I purchesd 3 HDMI cables with my 47in flat screen and Blueray DVD player. I am now almost 100% sure Best Buy only paid $2-$3 bucks each for their HDMI cable and sells it for $50-$75 each.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good cable at a low price, January 4, 2010
I have had a number of different cheap (and expensive) HDMI cables in the past few years. Most are still in use since I need quite a few, but some connectors broke over time and one had a bad signal.

This cable seems to be extremely well made with good quality molded connectors that appear a lot more robust than some of my others. I have been using these for quite some time and haven't had any problems. I wanted to use them for a period of time before writing this review.

The signal quality is as good as any of my other HDMI cables and for the price I would definitely look to buy these again if I needed more.

Also, I know its rather irrelevant, but I also like the look of the colored plastic part of the plug.

The only annoying thing in general is that you often pay more for a 3ft HDMI cable than a 6ft. I guess its supply and demand in action. I specifically paid more for these 3ft cables because I didn't want a total rats nest with extra cable length in multiple cables. Again, I use a number of HDMI cables and saving money on a 6ft cable to get a real mess with the excess wasn't worth it for me in this instance. If you don't mind having some excess cable, or can hide it, then a 6ft cable for a lot less might be the best way to go for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine... with a Caveat, April 4, 2010
OK... so first off this cable works fine... really. It looks to be in new condition and is gold sealed as stated in the product description. I have it hooked up to my Samsung Blue Ray player and the picture and sound did not disappoint.
I gave only 4 stars because it is not the product in the picture with the red strain relief. It is a plain black cable, like a cable that came as an accessory with a product like a tv or blue ray or xbox and was re-sold. Came in a plain plastic bag with no labeling.
Was I disappointed? Yes for about 10 minutes until i connected the blue ray to the receiver. Like i said before the picture is great. I did do some shopping around and clearly vendors make their money on cables. Radio shack sells their only 3 foot HDMI cable for $34 vs 4 bucks and change for this one. Would i buy again? Yes

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as long as they listed it, November 28, 2012
When i bought it is said 3ft and they send me like a foot long cord. Who can use a foot long hdmi cable. thats robbery to the fullest.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, but not as shown, January 3, 2012
Its a bargain to buy HDMI cable this cheap. It works with my PS3, set-top box and Sony LCD TV. I can see flickers in XMB menu change in PS3. I do not see this flicker when component cable is used. There is no problem while playing games though.

It came on time via international shipping.

Cable is not as shown in the picture, its a different cable!

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 foot cable that works, November 10, 2011
Frank_F (COVINGTON, LA, US) - See all my reviews
Cables feel solid. I plugged them in and out a few times with no issues. Picture and sound quality are good. Its a simple product, what more can I say?

5.0 out of 5 stars hdmi madness, October 26, 2011
Why go to an electronic store and buy an hdmi cable for $20 when you can get a similar cable for $2 ?? This cable worked perfectly and was exactly as pictured

Rate and Discover Movies