Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Price:$3.52+ Free shipping

on March 26, 2012
The shipping was fast, had the product within a couple days of initial order. Quality was much less than expected. Pictures were falling off of magnet, discoloration, cheap packaging, etc. Bought them as gifts--was too embarrassed to give them away.
on May 14, 2013
Granted, I ordered magnets and I received magnets. They look cute, they hold stuff up on the fridge.
But the packaging left a lot to be desired. Mine looked like it had previously been opened and then scotch-taped back together. Seemed like something I could have picked up at the dollar store .....
If you're getting it as a gift, try something else. Presentation sucks.
on July 8, 2012
These magnets were of supremely low quality. The only good things I can say is that they stick to metal most of the time and some of the stickers have not delaminated.
on July 18, 2013
Great magnets for a recipt or a note, but they are not strong at all and will lose their purchase on the 'fridge should the item being suspended is too heavy/thick. They are fun though and work for 60% of what I need on my refrigerator.
on September 24, 2012
I was looking for some simple random magnets to place reminder items onto my refrigerator. Did not find anything that caught my eye other than these cell phone app magnets. Once I received them I was highly pleased with the detail of the images used for each magnet and the holding strength of the magnets used. I would definitely purchase another pack of these magnets, would suggest others to purchase as well and definitely would make a hell of a nice simple gift for those family and friends that are cell phone app junkies. A cute idea and conversational item.
on November 20, 2012
I got these just cause I needed more magnets for the refrigerator and I did not want to spend big bucks in the process. These are rather small but they have good sticking power. My toddler son loves these magnets! I would have preferred something a bit bigger but I guess these will do.
on December 10, 2013
1. Photos on magnets are not that of Apple Icons (they're pretty much knockoffs with crude variations to avoid copyright infringement).
2. The printing job was terrible, some icons are off-centered or stamped incorrectly.
3. The quality is such that the images on the magnets are fragile and will lose cohesiveness, rapidly deteriorating.
4. The product is so disingenuous I cannot even give it away as a gift.
5. Would not recommend buying this product. Solid color magnet squares from any store would've looked better and probably lasted longer, too.
on March 26, 2012
The magnets look nice with no defects as others have received. I did a test to check their strength and one magnet can secure 6 sheets of 8.5x11" 20lb paper. This makes them far from the strongest I have but sufficient for almost any normal task. And I still can't get over how much I love the look.
on January 3, 2013
These magnets are so cute that I couldn't resist them, but I cannot actually use them to display anything because they are too weak. They're just for decoration.
on April 2, 2014
IN PICTURE THEY LOOK METAL OR EVEN PLASTIC! NOT CARDBOARD
THEY DO THE JOB FOR NOW, WAS EXPECTING BETTER QUALITY.
THESE BELONG IN THE DOLLAR STORE....