4.0 out of 5 stars Tough to get on, but works swell.
I had a very hard time getting the thing on my itouch 3g. I thought it wouldn't fit at all and I would have to send it back until my friend (who is stronger than me) was able to get it on. Once it's on though, it's great. Exactly what I expected.
Published on March 24, 2012 by jennicajill

2.0 out of 5 stars case
It broke putting it on. But we are still using it anyway, it stays on, it is just cracked on the corner. We will replace it soon though, very disapointed.
Published 19 months ago by mic

4.0 out of 5 stars Tough to get on, but works swell., March 24, 2012
This review is from: Generic NEW BLACK RUBBERIZED HARD CASE COVER FOR APPLE iPOD TOUCH 2 3 2ND 3RD GEN (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, June 8, 2012
I bought what I was told a 2nd gen IPOD off of CL. I ordered this cover and the cover came much sooner than expected and fits great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, February 1, 2012
I utilize this case on my 3rd gen ipod touch. The fit is exact and provides good protection. The case still allows it to be used in an armband without needing to be removed. The only "negative" that may or may not apply is you have to apply a little more force than usual when trying to seat a stereo cable that has a wide body (not with regular headphones).

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugged, June 3, 2012
It snaps on and is actually pretty hard to get off so I know that it won't snap right off when in the event that I drop it (and I WILL eventually end up dropping it). I like the feel of the case and it's overall effect doesn't add bulk to the IPod itself which is awesome!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, March 12, 2013
I bought a few of these rubber iTouch covers and they came in perfect condition and look and work Great!

2.0 out of 5 stars case, December 30, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, March 23, 2012
This case is awesome fit on perfectly keeps my iPod from getting scratches and pretty cheap came fast the only downside is its kind of hard to get it off I would definitely buy from them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars a waste of money, December 26, 2013
The case is no longer working and we have just purchased it. My son says when he dropped the iPod with the case the
Case started to come apart...so needless to say I need another case...

1.0 out of 5 stars junk, December 11, 2013
worthless, the snap-clips that hold it together broke after a few days. tried super-gluing it back together but it broke again. It's not really rubberized, just hard plastic that looks rubberized.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke within the first week, June 20, 2013
For whatever reason, one of the little hinge-thingies never really connected. Within a few days, two others broke, and left it unable to clip onto my iPod...

Rate and Discover Movies