4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for...no more, no less
I will post 5 if it continues to work for a longer period. I got the card in Early October 2014. So far it is working finem a little slower than a name brand version. Before using it I checked the size on my windows laptop and it showed it as 64 GB. Once it was in my phone it read as 62 GB. Which is ok, I will not hold that against them, quite frankly could be a...
Published 4 months ago by S. Scott

2.0 out of 5 stars Yep! Probably just go with the SanDisk
Published 9 months ago by Joe Vabre

2.0 out of 5 stars Yep! Probably just go with the SanDisk, May 21, 2014
This review is from: Generic Micro SDHC TF Memory Card Class 10, 64GB Generic Micro SDHC TF Memory Card Class 10, 64GB (Personal Computers)
Well, here it is. You get what you pay for. I had earlier left a glowing review about this card but feel forced to rewrite it. So here's the scoop: At first, I put about 4gb worth of movies on it. These all worked perfectly and I was confident I had gotten a good card. But then, I tried to put more videos on there. These files didn't work off of the card. I tried formatting and all that, but nothing. It seems like the limit of files I can put on there is around 3-4gb. Strange, since the card claims to have 64 of space(Even on the computer it shows 64). At least it wasn't a complete write-off though, as I did get 4 gb of space.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the storage space you were looking for., June 1, 2014
When I ordered this card I was excited that I would have more space to take pictures. I put it in my phone and moved all the pictures saved from my phone to the card as well as took some pictures that night. Later that night as I was looking for the pictures i took of my adorable nieces that day, i realized that they were not there. Hundreds of pictures are gone and i cant ever get them back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother buying this junk, May 20, 2014
After seeing some rather mixed reviews on this card, I gave it a shot. Yep, I should have listened to the bad reviews. It's a piece of crap. Don't bother spending your money on it. Error after error when trying to transfer data. Spend the extra money and buy a good card.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy This, June 6, 2014
For the first time ever I wish I could award negative stars in a review. This card is complete crap. It looks too good to be true, and it is.

It worked fine in my Galaxy S3 for a while, so I decided it was okay and started saving data to it instead of my sim card. Then suddenly today it started registering as damaged. I've lost a month's worth of irreplaceable data. My fault for trusting the card, I guess.

Don't make my mistake. Steer clear of this scam and go spend a little bit more on a real card. You'll be better off.

1.0 out of 5 stars JUNK Stay away, May 19, 2014
I bought 2 of these SD RAM's and one of them makes my phone freez when taking video or photo and caused my device to shutdown by its own twice while battery is charged. took RAm out and my phone is working perfectly since then.

Edit on July 7th.....

PEOPLE IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR DATA ~~~ DO NOT BUY THIS JUNK ~~~

I ended up returning one card as it didn't work at all and kept the second card as it have not errored back and I so regret not returning both!!! the card keep reformating itself!! i figured that out after I lost unreplaceable vacation pictures and videos!! everything was there on the phone memory and I decided to empty the space and move everything to the Card.... i created pictures folder and videos folder and moved all data and checked them after it's done and all were there, 2 days later my wife was checking the vacation pictures and she couldn't find any!! so I plugged the phone to the computer to find that those folders I created are no longer there!!! one peace of crap... should have returned both cards!!

PEOPLE IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR DATA ~~~ DO NOT BUY THIS JUNK ~~~

1.0 out of 5 stars The price is definitely "Too good to be true, August 15, 2014
Why can't we give zero stars? Danger Will Robinson, Danger! Do not buy this product. The price is definitely "Too good to be true." I was never able to get either of the two cards I purchased to properly hold all my media and work in my Galaxy products. Even Windows 8.1 didn't like them. The only item I've found they seem to work in is my video camera, so far that is. Save yourself the frustration and spend the extra money on name brand cards, preferably Samsung if its a Samsung product. You'll thank me. Honestly this product is crap and Amazon should not allow it to be sold. On a positive note, the seller was very nice, they did offer to replace the cards, but I had the same problem on both, so what would the point be of going through all of this again. Stay away!

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY waste of money and time, July 3, 2014
DO NOT buy this. Had problems with it from the point I put it in my computer. Id give it 0 stars if I could.
After repeated attempts to load my music files onto it it would arbitrarily decide I dont like this file or that file. Every time I would erase it the card it would take even less. Tried reformatting and it only got worse. Went and bought a name brand and had no problems.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, June 4, 2014
This is pretty much an overpriced glitchy 8 gb sd card. Minds as well wander down to the local 7-11 and buy a 8 gb card, you won't have to wait and it might work most of the time.

1.0 out of 5 stars It didnt work on my galaxy s4... ..., July 3, 2014
It didnt work on my galaxy s4........it says that it only has 7.97 gb and is a 64 gb micro sd

1.0 out of 5 stars FAULTY, September 11, 2014
1st of all, upon receiving this sd card, the package was old looking and seemed to be previously opened, although it says "new" on the sticker...I purchased it for my Galaxy 4. Almost immediately after putting it into my phone, my phone would turn on and off on its own every 20 mins or so. I tried to download apps from my google play store and an error popped up every time saying there's not enough storage on my sd card..how? After a day of this frustrating nonsense I took the card out and put my old 8gb kingston sd card back into my phone and whattaya know? NO issues!!! So I'm returning this card and just ordered a 64gb kingston sd card from amazon. Let's see how that works!