5.0 out of 5 stars Microfiber Eyeglass Cleaner Keychain
I love my Microfiber Eyeglasses Cleaner Keychain. I had one before and it got broke and I had been searching a long time for another one. I was told they didn't make them anymore.I slip mine over the top of my blouse in front and I always have it handy when I need it. I am glad I found these on Amazion. Thank You.
Published on November 7, 2009 by Helen Cloud

1.0 out of 5 stars This does absolutely not work, at all, ever.
Published on January 13, 2010 by Z. R. West

1.0 out of 5 stars This does absolutely not work, at all, ever., January 13, 2010
This review is from: Microfiber Eyeglass Cleaner Keychain (Health and Beauty)
I tried using this product when it arrived. HORRIBLE! I really, really tried to use this product the "right way", completely puzzled as to why it was smearing and scratching my glasses instead of actually cleaning them. The fabric is very abrasive and cheap. I'm dumbfounded that a factory in China is producing this crap without even testing it once. A paper towel would be more suitable for cleaning your glasses than this garbage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Microfiber Eyeglass Cleaner Keychain, November 7, 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Eyeglass cleaner, May 24, 2010
This review is from: Microfiber Eyeglass Cleaner Keychain (Health and Beauty)
I wanted something to use to clean our eye glasses, these work but not that great.

Microfiber Eyeglass Cleaner Keychain