5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product at great price
I was a little worried that the toothbrush heads would be lower quality, but they were the same as I've bought before for twice the price. Fast shipping & great service.
Published on July 15, 2010 by Gazelle09

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
I was excited to find a cheap replacement for the Oral-B heads. At first they work great, after 3-5 days, the head becomes loose and wobbles around. When turned on it will just vibrate instead of rotating back and forth. Yes these heads are cheap but you will blow though a pack for 4 in about 2-3 weeks... Not worth it.
Published on January 13, 2010 by KG

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, January 13, 2010
KG "KSG" (Newark, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Generic Oral-B Compatible Replacement Power Toothbrush Heads (Health and Beauty)

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, January 7, 2010
For some reason these brush heads hardly rotate. I was excited to find a cheap alternative to the real ones, which are a rip off, but these do not clean effectively. I had to get my old Oral B head out of the trash. Waste of Money.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, February 8, 2010
These things fall apart after several days of use. I had a head fall off in my mouth and almost choked on it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with product, February 3, 2010
Maine girl (Belfast, ME, US) - See all my reviews
I was really happy to find aftermarket toothbrush heads for the Braun Oral-B because the brushes are so expensive. The adage "you get what you pay for" is proven accurate yet again. I have found that each brush works well for about a week, then the head begins to loosen and gets somewhat wobbly, so much so that they tend to pinch the inside of my mouth while I am brushing my teeth. I have used two so far and that has happened with both. I will definitely go back to using the official brushes that don't get loose after they have been used a few times.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this junk, August 30, 2010
I knew these were not original Braun replacement heads when I ordered them, but I thought how hard could it be to make decent compatible 3rd party versions? Boy was I mistaken. These things are crap. Cheaply made internal components. They look fine on the outside, but the insides are cheap plastic and they stop oscillating after only two or three uses, and they start disintegrating and fall apart completely soon afterwards. I even had the brush head on one of these come off in my mouth while I was using it. I've already blown through all four in less time than it takes for the real ones to reach 25% of their life expectancy. "You get what you pay for", and these crap can knock-offs are not even worth the price if they were free if for nothing but the aggravation. Lesson Learned. Don't buy these.

1.0 out of 5 stars The Oral-B FlexiSoft EB 17-4 replacement head is sub-standard, January 10, 2010
The brush head is loosen and almost felt apart after 10 times in used. It looked like fake products from Chin'

1.0 out of 5 stars Toothbrush bites!, May 30, 2010
I thought these were going to be great replacements at a reasonable cost. They are German and expected the engineering would be flawless. WRONG! I have used 8 of them now and they last about a week... instead of the months that the Braun brush replacements last. The most aggravating characteristic of the brush's poor performance is that as the head loosens up it begins to wobble. That space becomes treacherous as it occasionally pinches and "bites" your lips in a painful, and very irritating way. Don't waste your money or your time with these!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, June 7, 2010
Steve "flixnpix" (Salt Lake City, UT USA) - See all my reviews
After only a few uses, the rotating head became loose and rattled, and got worse with each subsequent use. I had to get a genuine Braun replacement head to replace it before it fell completely apart in my mouth. I thought it would be a good alternative to the expensive and overpriced Braun heads, but at this rate, I'd go through two four-packs before I'd even use up one Braun head. Pay the extra - you don't want toothbrush parts all over your mouth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product at great price, July 15, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Save your money and get the real heads, February 18, 2011
MVLJR (Stockton, CA) - See all my reviews
Well,

I liked these toothbrush heads, that is until this morning when one broke off in my mouth while brushing!

I've uploaded the pictures of the broken head.

I purchased these on November 12th, 2010, 4 heads barely lasted 3 months.

I had the hope I could use 1 toothbrush head a month, but as you can tell by today's date, that didn't happen.

These heads are obviously generic, but they don't last long, I'd say a maximum of 2 weeks.

They also start to pinch your cheeks after a couple days. The real Oral-B heads do not do this.

So all in all, while the price may be enticing, do yourself a favor and purchase the real Oral-B toothbrush heads.